MAKE ME YOURS

*Good content ahead.. Sorry for the prolonged blue balls*

*Enjoy Sinners*

*************************

"Me too" Yibo whispered breathily.

Zhan jolted surprise. He turned Yibo to face him and looked him in the eye. Yibo immediately locked his arms around Zhan's neck who was holding him tightly by waist, hands still under Yibo's shirt. 

"Princess Are you-" He was cut off by a finger on his lips.

"You talk too much." With that, Yibo slotted their lips together, making the latter jolt.

After a second when Zhan understood what's happening, he smirked in the kiss and took the lead, ravishing the shorter's lips like a beast.

He sucked and bit on the lower lips while Yibo did the same with his upper lip. They both voluntarily opened their mouth together and glided their tongues in each other's mouth, interwining their tongues in the contest of who doms the kiss.

Ofcourse Zhan won and got the first chance to taste his princess's mouth. He tasted every corner of the sweet cave, gliding his tongue over the perfectly aligned teeth and soft pink gums before shoving it deep into Yibo's throat, choking out a moan.

They kissed like that in the club, pulling each other's body together, grinding their clothed arousals with each other and drinking in each other's warmth.

Yibo one hand slithered upwards to the raven black hairs of his urchin while Zhan's hands moved practically everywhere inside the bottom's shirt, kneading his petite waist, rubbing his sides, gliding over his erected nipples and then repeating the whole process again.

They both kept on kissing each other, not caring about the show they are giving to the others.

They only broke the kiss when they heard someone shouting their names in the background.

"GO GET A ROOM YOU BOTH! DON'T GIVE US A SHOW!"

They just parted for a while before giving each other a long wet smooch.

Both huffed and panted to catch their breaths an fill their lungs again while staring deep into each other's eyes which were burning with want, love and lust for one another.

Yibo was the first one to catch his breath.

"Home.." He whispered and Zhan doesn't have to be asked twice. 

He reluctantly took out his hands from the latter's shirt and grabbed his hand, to which Yibo responded by interwining their fingers together. Zhan smiled fondly at thee gesture.

They both almost rushed out of the club towards their car.

Once reached, Zhan opened the passenger seat door for Yibo who immediately sat down. Zhan bent down to fasten his princess's seatbelt while kissing him tenderly.

They both remembered the accident that happened a few days ago and giggled in the kiss.

Once fasting the seatbelt, Zhan rushed to the driver's door and sat inside hurriedly. After fastening his own seatbelt hastily, he hit the gas pedal and the car roared to life.

Soon they were zooming towards the house, not able to keep their hands to themselves and touching each other again and again.

Zhan's one hand was on the steering wheel while the other was on Yibo's upper thigh dangerously near to the growing bulge between his legs, kneading the flesh.