NARCISSICT LORD FROM ABOVE

After sending the message in heaven's portal, Yibo was left with zero energy. He slumped on the bed and immediately fell asleep. 

Meanwhile.

Zhan was squirming and rolling on his bed impatiently. It's just been two days that the pretty god was sleeping beside him and he is already addicted to it.

"AHHH! XIAO FUCKING ZHAN! JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FUCKING GO TO SLEEP!" He growled on himself. But all his mind was able to think was how Yibo was ignoring him today.

'Should I go check on him? Yes Yes! I must check on him. He's my responsibility afterall ! Exactly. It's just my duty to ensure his well being.' So after reasoning with himself for a long while, he stood up and hurriedly tip toed towards the said boy's room.

He reached to the door and there he was, debating with the angel and devil on his shoulders.

'You should knock before entering' Said the little angel on right shoulder.

'It's your house. Why do you need to knock before going anywhere?' The little devil on his left shoulder scowled.

'But what if he is in inappropriate clothes or condition? Won't it be trespassing his privacy?' angel reasoned.

'So what! Haven't you seen all of him before? And you exactly know that you have absolutely no problem in watching him like that again.' The devil kept his valid point.

'But-'

'Shut up!' The devil kicked the angel away.

So excusing himself that it is for Yibo's good, Zhan entered the room without knocking. But the sight made him somehow sulk.

Yibo was sprawled on the bed, correction, his upper body was sprawled on the bed while his legs were dangling down the bed. But what made Zhan unconsciously sulk was that Yibo was still wearing all his clothes.

 But what made Zhan unconsciously sulk was that Yibo was still wearing all his clothes

'Just what were you expecting Xiao Zhan!' He internally kicked his corrupt brain.

Nevertheless, he walked towards the bed quietly and crouched infront of the sleeping beauty, taking off his shoes and socks.

"Tch. After snatching all my sanity, you are sleeping here like the most innocent person in the world." Zhan whispered to himself while gently placing Yibo's legs above the bed.

After getting Yibo in a comfortable posture to sleep, he placed a pillow under the latter's head and slowly tucked him inside the blanket. He sat beside the sleeping lad, staring at his ethereal face.

"Can't you be a little nicer to me? I want to get along with you. But Why are you always a brat?" Zhan whispered with a cute pout. 

He kept staring at that beautiful face, his right hand unconsciously slithering towards the latter's cheek, caressing it with his knuckles.