AN... ACCIDENT?

"So that is what you meant by fucking?!" Yibo roared with a red face, rendering everyone speechless in the room.

"Umm... Meant what? Please elaborate.. hehe." Zhan babbled shamelessly.

Yibo gave him a death glare before storming out fiercely. Zhan just followed him like a kicked puppy.

"Hey! Hey Yibo! God! Whatever! Where are you going?!" Zhan yelled from behind, trying to catch up with Yibo's pace.

"Away from a creepy bastard!" Yibo yelled without turning back. 

"Aiyaahh! Stop running like I am trying to molest you!" Zhan yelled back while running.

"That's exactly what you are thinking to do!" Yibo snapped without stopping.

It was a scene to watch. Two grown up men running like 3 year old toddlers in the hospital corridor. 

Finally Zhan was able to catch  Yibo near the scarcely populated cafeteria. 

"Huh.. Sto.. Stop now. huh.. I can't.. huh." Zhan panted between his breaths.

"Just wait till I get my powers back. I'll freeze you to death.!" Yibo hissed.

"Aiyaa.. okay okay.. are you a snake god or something?. Stop hissing. I told you I can't die so soon." Zhan pouted.

Yibo was truly baffled by the taller's shamelessness. He tried to free himself and get away, but Zhan's grip was way to strong on his wrist.

"Shameless Bastard.!" Yibo snapped before looking away.

"Ayee... You even learned how to curse. By the way, what did you do back there?" Zhan asked curiously.

"None of your business." Yibo scowled while looking away. 

"AAA... Tell me noo... pretty please...." Zhan pleaded with puppy eyes. Yibo sighed at the taller's tactic.

"I just extracted the worldly knowledge from his soul." Yibo simply stated. Zhan thought for a while.

"But didn't you say you have lost your powers after coming on earth. Then how?" Zhan asked. Yibo shook his head.

" A dying person has almost no spiritual energy left to create a barrier for protecting its soul. So Anyone with a little knowledge of magic can extract any information from their withering soul. That is why I asked for a dying person." Yibo explained.

Zhan just nodded blankly. Though he didn't understand a single word, but the stuff sounded really cool to him.

"Sooo you know magic too?" Zhan asked excitedly.

Yibo frowned at him.

"Aren't you too curious?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Zhan just scratched his nape awkwardly.

"Umm.. actually I enjoy stuff like this. Fantasy, mythology, supernatural, etc. etc. Soo.. I just wanna know more. hihi.." He giggled at the end. Yibo just rolled his eyes at the grown man's childish behavior.

"Nerd." Yibo muttered.

"Huh! Nerd?! Me?! Don't you know, girls and guys are robbing arsenals just to get my attention. I was the biggest heartthrob of my college. Can't you see my handsome face and sexy body? Are you blind?!" Zhan cried dramatically. He felt really wronged. How can the only person he ever felt attracted to call him a nerd?

"I'm not. But I'm sure those pitiful people are." Yibo sassed.

Zhan gasped dramatically while clutching his chest from one hand, the other one still holding the shorter's wrist protectively.