BROTHERS....? NO!!

Meanwhile

Zhan woke up with a groan when he was not able to feel his cold man-pillow under him. He rolled back and forth on the whole bed with closed eyes to find the traces of the fluffy pillow he was hugging in his sleep, but all in vain. In frustration, he rolled once again, only causing him to fall from the bed on the cold marble floor.

THUMP!

THUD!

"ARGHH FUCK!!"

He screamed in pain when his head hit the corner of bedside table, while his butt got numb by falling harshly on the cold floor.

"Why the fuck can't I have a painless morning? Ahh!!" He cursed while rubbing his butt. He was still sulking when he suddenly remembered something. He jumped on his bed and looked around, but there was not a single trace of the person he was searching for. He roamed his eyes around the whole room, but all in vain. He felt his chest tightening.

'Was it all a dream?' He asked himself. Somehow, he hated the idea of the pretty boy not really being with him. Suddenly, he heard something that made him run towards his washroom.

He opened the door, only to find the pitiful condition of his once immaculate washroom. The water taps and hand showers were all open, the hand shower dangling by the edge of the bathtub, pouring large amounts of water on the already slippery white marble floor. The shampoo and bodywash bottles fallen on the ground, their contents smudged on the floor like a painting.

Even though Zhan was not very tidy person, living in a pigsty didn't sound a good idea to him. He just watched the the scene infront of him with horror filled eyes.

"What. The. Fuck." Was all that he was able to mutter. 

He ran out of his room in fright, screaming for his mom.

"MOM! WHO THE HELL CAME TO MY ROO-" His words were struck in his throat when he saw the scene infront of his eyes.

His lovingly biased mom feeding that brat with her own hands, and the annoying imp munching everything given to him with a huge childish grin plastered on his face. Zhan gawked at the scene with mouth wide open.

Somewhere in his heart, he was feeling happy that the brat was really there and getting along with his family. But he frowned when he saw his mom giving all her precious attention to someone else, totally neglecting his existence. 

"Mamma~" He whined loudly while hopping towards his mother in order to get his mother's attention and pampering. But the moment he got near, Yibo dramatically hugged Tong's waist tightly as she was standing infront of him, while the young looking boy was sitting on the chair.

"Huh!" Zhan gasped and frowned when Tong lovingly patted Yibo's head.

"Aiyaa.. Baby what happened?" She cooed to the boy who was hugging her waist.

"My Mother." Yibo exclaimed while giving Zhan a smug look, sticking out his tongue.

"Obviously baby. I am your mother too now. Now let me feed you the rest of the food." Tong stated lovingly.

Yibo tilted his head up without breaking the hug, so that his chin was resting on the elder lady's upper tummy.

"No mother. I am already full." Yibo whined cutely with a pout.

"Aigoo.. Just a little more baby. Look at you. You look so thin and pale. Let mother feed you." She said lovingly.

Yibo mewled a little, but ate everything that Tong fed him with a cute smile.