REALIZING FEELINGS

Zhan and Yibo gave shared a confused look. They themselves didn't knew what were they. They weren't friends for sure, as they fight too much to be friends. Also, they hated being called brothers for some unknown reason. And they weren't totally enemies as they cared for each other at some point.

So what exactly their relation was?

Jun, who was watching them staring at each other intensely, cleared his throat to grab their attention, a knowing smirk never leaving his pretty face.

"Ahem.. so thought about it yet?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How Did it concern you?" Zhan bit back in annoyance.

"Everything about my sweet A-Bo concerns me. Right A-Bo?" Jun commented cheekily.

Yibo just rolled his eyes in response. 

"Jun ge, If you really want to be any help, then please keep your mouth shut for a while. I am already suffering due to one audacious babbler, and I am in no mood to tolerate one more." Yibo declared before walking away to the washroom, leaving two narcissists alone with each other.

Jun and Zhan glared at each other.

"Stop looking at me like that mortal. I know I am extremely good looking but I am not available for you." Jun snickered, earning a sarcastic chuckle and eye roll.

"You know what... I really envy people who never met you." Zhan snapped.

Jun rolled his eyes.

"Yup! Just like that. Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find your brain." Zhan sassed.

Jun was going to reply but before he could, Yibo came out of the washroom. He gave both adult toddlers a suspicious look before turning to Jun.

"Jun ge, you may suit yourself, but not in this house. As they are already  doing me such a big favor by letting me live here and loving me like a family." Yibo said seriously. Jun waved his hands with a beautiful smile on his magnificent face.

"A-Bo, I already told you sweetheart that I don't need a place to live. You know it right? So don't worry." Jun said in a gentle voice. He stepped closer to Yibo and patted his head.

"Just take care of yourself A-Bo. And if you want any help, just call my name and I'll be there. Ok?" Jun said and Yibo nodded with a gentle smile.

"Ok then. I am going to take a walk of this realm. See you later." With that said and a flirtatious wink, Jun disappeared into thin air.

It was when Yibo averted his gaze towards his urchin who was sulking like a three year old due to lack of attention. Yibo approached him and flicked him forehead, earning a whine from the latter.

"Now what happened to you?" Yibo asked amusedly, to which Zhan sulked even more.

"Hmph.. Nothing.." Zhan pouted and looked away, with his hands crossed on his chest.

" Zhan pouted and looked away, with his hands crossed on his chest