Chapter 8: Snake

"Turn off the lights, Feel her rattle her bonesA big appetiteForcing me to let goرح تبلعني أناترقص وأنا بغنيلهاحيه جاي من السما"راس براس أنا واياهاThe Snake - Lana Lubany

A big appetite
Forcing me to let go
رح تبلعني أنا
ترقص وأنا بغنيلها
حيه جاي من السما
"راس براس أنا واياها
The Snake - Lana Lubany

🐍

(Pleaseeee this song is sooo good and it's one of the "theme" songs for the book so please listen for this chapter)

**********

The young woman had woken up with last night's promises still hiding on her lips.

She thought of her truce with Jimin.

After she had offered to Jimin her absence, the advisor had decided to hear what she had done so far in her captivity. He liked that she was trying to seduce him in order to get what she wanted, though she lied so he believed it to be so she could escape to her home. While Leila had spoken to Jimin about her previous attempts at jealousy, he had laughed in her face.

"That's why I have to be your glorified hand maid?" He'd jested, shaking his head as she paced in front of her.

The girl paused to seethe, "I didn't think he'd say yes!"

Jimin nudged her with his elbow, she pushed it away, scowling, "No, of course not. The counter act of jealousy is to act unaffected at all. He wouldn't say no in fear of looking like he cared."

"Maybe he just doesn't care, like I've said to you."

It was still as he crossed his arms, deep in thought. A tentative light formed in his eyes, which Leila would soon recognize to be the expression as he schemed.

"We'll just make him then. So jealous, he can't deny the feeling."

Leila nodded her head, trusting him. She sadly had seen earlier that he knew what he was doing when it came to matters of the bedroom. And him being a man himself, while being Taehyung's close friend, allowed him the privilege of knowing things he shouldn't.

"Aren't you worried he will punish you? I mean, it would look like you're undermining him by flirting with his wife." The girl questioned, skeptical.

While he had expressed just how badly he didn't want her here, it still seemed out of character to go against the wishes of the prince.

But instead of becoming secretive, Jimin just smirked, "Oh, little innocent Leila, you'll be doing the work. I'll just get to enjoy it. While pretending to be appalled at your attentions."