Chapter 21: Open the Door

"Take your time and savor it Can you memorize my silhouette? I'll be your new favorite Yeah, it turns me on when you play with it, tasting it Put your face in it"

Can you memorize my silhouette?
I'll be your new favorite
Yeah, it turns me on when you play with it, tasting it
Put your face in it"

Open the Door-Lolo Zouai

Spice -o- meter:🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ you knowwwww you better play this song since it inspired this chapter ayeeeeeeee. Lolo is how I imagine Leila's voice.

(A/N): Just wanted to clear this up they have not confessed to loving each other yet, just having feelings. More emotional development needs to happen between them, Tae is just poetic and so is Leila.

🐈🍽️

"And tell me, what would you like me to do right now?" Taehyung gently pursued, his eyes at half mast as he held her.

Leila wanted to laugh. To cry. To beg.

All she had expected, was possibly getting into a screaming match with the man. And then to argue over what the fuck the poem meant, that she found from Sorina. The page still burned in it's hiding place against her thigh.

She hadn't ever expected him confessing that he also had feelings for her, that he couldn't just want her physically. That he felt connected to her in other ways. Offering why he was so scared to try with her, giving her very good reasons as to why they shouldn't even be doing this. To then discard all of his worries because he couldn't hold back any longer.

Sharing his torment all this time over her, that apparently she just had fucking missed.

No, never from her cold prince.

And she hadn't wished to give into him so easily. But there they were. With him pleading for her to tell him where to touch next, and her mind already swimming in throws of ecstasy all because he had muttered some sensual words.

And he was looking at her as she were something to treasure. That unassuming stare lost to the wind. His grasp on her neck showing his strength, but also his careful restraint. The icy touch of the rings on his fingers was almost enough to send her over the edge.

"Didn't I tell you before? You're much better with your mouth preoccupied." Leila jested, taking the easy way out.

The prince smirked, but did not take the bait. Only stitching them closer together, thread by thread. She thought he'd kiss her again, but then stopped a breath away from her lips. Dark eyes searing into her so intensely, the room could've collapsed and she wouldn't have noticed. His expression spoke to her before he did, a simple denial.