Chapter 2: Mr Werewolf

"Mr Werewolf"

"Owwww!" My hands shot to my muzzle, oh. It had turned back into a nose?

The female in front of me had managed to hit my snout square during a transformation, hahaha! "Are you a werewolf?" She asked tentatively, standing on a chair suspended by a rope at her neck! That is not safe. But, she was focused on my face trying to look away from my... Manhood. Like a nuddy bloke was a stranger to her than being lynched? "How did you guess?" I crouched onto the ground before her and chuckled shaking my head.

I transferred my weight back onto all fours and shifted into my black-backed tan and red merle, lupine form. I padded around the strange cave walls, sticking my nose briefly through the hole that looked like my wolf size hole. I was taking in the scents, the smells, and the atmosphere. I could tell I was under the ground surrounded by earth and really old air. But, it was her scent that overpowered me. So, I shifted back, back again.

That's when I started looking at my assailant, in colour. And, she was very much in colour, she was even blushing under her caramel and freckled skin. "Ya need any help?" I offered.

"No. If you've stopped trying to rip me apart can you please leave me be, I have a few things to work out." She pouted a scowl of concentration etching into her full brows. I ignored her answer, I was never about to leave someone in such a life-threatening position, especially one so cute. I undid her wrists, allowing her to pull the noose out from under her neck. She wobbled down to sit on the chair, and after a couple of attempts to stand and then sat back down, it was her turn to complain about the pain of their encounter, "Kicking you all night has killed my legs." She punched at her thighs probably sore from overuse. "So, Mr werewolf, do you know where we are?" She asked, big black eyes sparkling.

I purposefully placed my feet on the ground, stretching my bare toes in the soft earth, letting my arms go limp, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and relaxed into the hands of mother nature. I knew exactly where I was in the world, in the countryside, in a very familiar forest, I was home. More specifically I was pretty close to the cabin. "Yes, I do. And, I have a cabin close by shall we get you back to civilisation?" I said my voice a little husky, I was reluctant to return from a moment with nature, but I'd caught her squinting, "You're really going to be that helpful?" Her piercing glare screamed distrust like a cornered cat.

"You didn't freak out when you discovered I was a male werewolf, and you were left to die in a cave. I think something else is going on here, probably highly illegal too?" I offered her a hand to help her up. "You're not wrong." The very full dark pink lips resumed pouting.

After a moment she took my hand and staggered, "five hours of kicking without stretching. You've got to love getting older. Bare with me, if we're getting back to the real world I can manage." She started waddling across the cave like a flat-based toy, permanently crouched, swinging all her body weight to move one side. It was painful to watch, "What was your name?"

"Alexa."

"Alexa, I have a better idea, jump on." I lazily barked and shifted.

---

A.N. Quick proof edit ongoing!