Chapter 3: Alexa

Alexa

Focus Alexa focus, a handsome man just turned into a wolf, and he wants you to ride him. I was struggling to focus, so I obeyed. I obeyed a little too eagerly. I preferred life without these thoughts in my head, he's very fluffy down there, he's fluffy all over, and even his stubble is gorgeous... Why did I notice that? What is wrong with me, someone just tried to kill me, who cares about the bloody hot werewolf, "Whine." I glanced down along his plush fur to my hands, I was pulling violently at one of his ears in an attempt to control my thoughts, I internally facepalmed, where is this cabin? He better not be a psycho-murderer-rapist, I do not have time for that.

The cabin wasn't far at all at were-wolf speed, they had dashed between trees and over undergrowth, sometimes cutting under branches that fell so low I had to cling tight and press my entire being down onto the man-wolf's back, it was like he was testing if I had the instincts to not get thrown off. I'd never thought of the career before but I would be an adequate buckaroo, rodeo girl, or whatever they call them.

The cabin was a beautiful hand-made affair hidden slightly by careful cultivated forest bushes and shrubs. He had come to a stop, but I was lost in observation. The intricate woodcarvings of the beams and doorways seemed to embrace and be an extension of the natural surroundings. The wolf between my legs shuddered slightly, "Ruaw..." The black-backed tan and red merle wolf, mewed. I slid off unenthusiastically, but then he shifted back, his full body golden tan was ready for the world to see again. "You enjoy that?" He d at me, and boy did my face heat up again, then he bent down... And slid a key from under an inconspicuous log, opening the cabin to receive its owner and guest. He slipped in and was out of sight by the time I had padded in. I was relieved to feel my thighs had almost fully recovered, despite a little turbulence and clenching.

Inside there was a small kitchen-dining-living area with a beautiful large hearth and mantel, ready for a roaring fire. I perched myself on a makeshift sofa, in front of it and imagined the warmth, flames, and glowing embers it could produce. I heard the kettle click, and I spun around to see him, brazenly rocking around in just some jeans. "Where is your shirt?" I squeaked, unable to control my pitch with those almighty pecks staring at me. "Wherever I want it to be, this is my cabin." He pulled out two mugs, "Tea?" He grinned. I managed to nod in the affirmative, he was amazingly muscular, with a scattering of small scars, and casual chest hair not manicured in any way.

The complete opposite of me, there was always a day every month that I would take up the tweezers and pluck those three stubborn nipple hairs, my mortal enemies. But, he was a werewolf why would I compare myself to this, this? "What's your name?" I gave him a good piercing look, but when my eyes captured his brown ones I noticed how beautiful they were, his held greenish-gold at the centre. "Now that ya ask, Tristan good to meet you,, Alexa." He handed me a steaming fresh cup of boiled leaves and milk. Sitting next to me, to take a sip of his own. I jumped at the proximity of him, careful to not drop a spot of tea. "Do you have any sugar?"