Chapter 9: Tristan

Tristan

The world was black and white. I breathed in the atmosphere of the cabin, my cabin, I loved the scent of the pine and cedar I had used, and the smaller wolf had stolen my favourite sleeping spot...

I growled at Alexa, letting my wolf take the lead, but not giving over full control. Alexa finally glanced back at me, mouth a gape, and rolled over back onto her right side, lifting her left paw, showing her... showing her belly, in a display of submission. I padded over to her smaller form, her female sent inviting but not heated, giving her the few sniffs she wanted. Her sent was already familiar to me. I had stuck my stupid wolf head between her legs last night for a good long while? Embarrassing. So, she didn't remember that I had thoroughly sniffed her last night. She'd been good enough not to call me out on it. I sat back on my hind legs, letting my head loll to the side. Alexa's wolf put her elbows to the ground and raised her bottom to the air, her huge fluffy tail wagging wildly.

I shifted back, "Alexa enough of this we need to get you back." I ordered, watching her copy my shifting back. Her human form now was a sight to behold, her slicked back bun, now a long fierce mane of black curls, she had thick curls everywhere, she was a perfect hourglass, her strong shoulders mirrored by thick hips, her breasts perfect pert orbs thrusting toward me, her waist so small and feminine I couldn't quite believe it because her hips, her ass her thighs were so full, as if created to fill any Playboy's centre page spread throughout the decades. So, put simply her body was criminal, and as a police officer, I should do something about that.

I drew my eyes away from her body to her yellow eyes, and stood to shake her, "Alexa get a grip! You've let your wolf take over." Instantly, I knew it was a mistake to initiate physical contact! Her breasts heaved, shortening the small distance between them, she struggled, both hands connecting with my chest, she pushed, leaping off, and hiding behind the sofa, "Stop it now!" I cornered her, and she leapt out of the front door, barking back asking for the chase. "Oh hell!" I bounded after her, in human form or wolf form I couldn't tell the difference anymore, I just had to get her back to the cabin, they had no hope of traveling to town with all this going on. But, the chase was on and he might as well enjoy it.