Chapter 11: Tristan

Tristan

Petting her when she was in human form was hard. I had to keep telling myself it was fur, not supple curves I was stroking. It was much better when she was a wolf. Being in wolf form myself added a whole load of my wolf instincts to the problem. But, she had started to copy my shifting back and forth more and more.

She didn't help matters the next time, she lolled up tired, padding, shifting into her human form leaping onto me, sprawling her smaller form over my back pretending to be larger, challenging me. I didn't move, and man it was hard to just take it, her breasts pressing up. Not getting the submissive reaction she wanted she started to nibble at my earlobe, snaking her hands around my neck from behind.

The full moon was too close for this, it was like she knew my turn-ons. Do not give in, think about mangy old cats hissing. And, a nice cold beer. Yup, there're no naked women, just a stray cat and I have to survive it to get a cold one. I told myself because the only thing keeping me from giving in to the wolf to claim her was how childlike she was acting. With all these playful actions, which would be flirtatious, if she wasn't acting so, so wide-eyed and innocent. Like she was obvious how it would affect a fully grown male. If she was faking it when whenever she gives the act up she would pay, and I could think of far too many ways to make her. Nope, stray cats...

The sun was lowering in the sky. I would have to do something I really don't want to do. I shifted and howled to the roaming Alexa to follow me as I padded back towards the cabin. Within moments her form sped past me, my wolf saw the challenge and gave chase. Running through the bushy undergrowth, diving between gaps in the thick trees. She flew through the cabin door and pounced onto the sofa, triumphant.

I shifted back and locked the door on us, it wouldn't stop either of us from escaping, but it was better than nothing. I threw my discarded clothing back on, Alexa circling me, nude and so innocently enticing, stray cats.

She jumped to lick my face, her long black curls cascading over my broad shoulders, tickling them. I couldn't stop myself from catching her by the small of her waist, I gulped hard, as she straddled my hips and bent her head forward. She tentatively licked my upper lip and withdrew to look at me. At the centre of her dilated yellow iris, there was a little black. She waited a moment, I think waiting for me to do something, but I was frozen in position.

She scowled a little and bent forward again, licking the corners of my mouth next, and pressing herself, her breasts up against my chest. Her arms crawling up my shoulders, draping around my neck, and her tongue withdrawing. Trading places for her lips. She leans in for a kiss. Instantly her lips pulled me in, igniting my instincts, man? Wolf? Both that I had been fighting down, engulfing my very being. I needed to shift and needed to give in to the kiss. My body was at war over what was right or wrong, was I a man or a wolf, everything except keeping in contact with her soft, full, delicious lips. It was demanding I give in to the kiss.

And I did, I took possession of her lips, fighting and equaling her pressure. She parted for me, inviting me. I accepted hungrily, feeling the caress of her tongue and her soft lips fighting for dominance. She drew back a little and nibbled my lower lip. Hard. She had drawn blood. I growled, hands caressing over her deliciously soft skin, then pulling her hair guiding her back to the position I enjoyed the most. Why had I put on clothes again? My wolf wanted out, wanted me to claim her, wanted her however it could. However, it could? I needed to get back to my senses before the moon came out and they were both lost.