Chapter 12: Tristan

Tristan

With deep regrets I peeled the beauty off of me, unhooking her legs, slowly letting her smaller form down to the ground, she whimpered at the loss of contact. As she crouched on the ground her feet and legs clenched as if she were to try to pounce me again, "No Alexa! Down!" I commanded, one hand on her shoulder keeping her firmly down. She finally did as she was told. "Wait here, and don't destroy anything I'll be back soon." I dashed off with supernatural speed, returning with an old t-shirt and spare boxers. "Arms up. Foot, foot." Miraculously she did exactly as instructed. She was covered but didn't have the effect I'd hoped for. My too-large t-shirt neck revealing a full shoulder and drawing attention to her startled nipples. She cocked her adorable head to the side, inquisitive and watchful.

I headed back to the fireplace, pulling back the musty old rug, and revealing a trap door. I opened it and Alexa leapt down, desperate to get in there first... Her wolf logic was all over the place.

I had dug the chamber just in case a group of humans decided to camp too close to the cabin. It was small, almost the dimensions of the cabin but instead of furniture it had the four pillars of the foundations, a large cage, and a pair of silver handcuffs. I looked back at the young woman who was clearly out of it, "this looks so bad."

I placed cushions I'd brought from the sofa down around one of the foundations, "Alexa, why don't you make yourself comfortable." I patted a cushion. She padded over, pouncing on a defenceless cushion. In one seamless motion, I cuffed one of her ankles to the foundation, "whineee!" She looked up at me with her big yellow eyes, tricked and betrayed. "It will only be one night." I sped up the stairs and produced another few steaks on plates, two for her three for me, well my cage. I placed hers just within reach.

Stepping into the silver-bared cage, I locked it carefully, throwing my confining clothing out, and placing the keys to the handcuffs and cage just outside the cage door. And, set my wolf half free. Trying not to stare at the pouting beautiful young woman I had locked up in my basement.

---

A.N. Let me know what time of the day is best to publish!  I'm currently just going for when one is done.