Chapter 16: Tristan

Tristan

She was on me. I could feel the warmth of her body covering me, boiling me. One of her hands etching down my pecks, my abs, my hips, getting close to where my jeans were tightening. Two fingers hooked their way over the mid-blue edge. She was working her way. I felt wheezy, my neck was hot, and I couldn't breathe!

Her other hand was firmly gripping my windpipe, nothing else, she was really bloody precise. She was very determined and kind of amazing. No wolf had gotten me in a long time. I tried to speak, the world was going a bit blurry, but I couldn't talk my way out of this one and I didn't fancy it either. I grabbed her bun, breaking the hairband to release her glorious hair, as I stole her lips.

We kissed for what felt like hours of easy pleasure. She had released my throat, preferring to trace it, my hips, the muscles on my arms and back. I took my opportunity to do the same, tracing her waist, cupping and caressing her. I was gentle, teaching her to take it slow, taking each other as we are, enjoying our tender and brutal natures side by side.

It felt so right like we'd had been made for each other. 

---

A.N. Not going to lie, the less serious more parody version felt less creepy.