Chapter 15: Alexa

Alexa

"Charging off is total mature! Tristan? Wait what are you doing? Come back!" I cried after him, he couldn't get away from me that easily, I was going to win, against him and tame my wolf! He arrived back in his jeans, a mostly buttoned-up shirt, and flip-flops. "I put on clothes."

"Good!" I growled through my teeth, "I can still see the shape of your abs under your shirt."

"Well, I can see your nipples through your shirt too."

"See still looking! Give up and kiss me again!"

"No, we're going to have a civilised conversation about the beauty of our nature!"

"Like it's in your nature to give me what I want!"

"What do you want?"

"To access my wolf, come on then, fight me!" I kissed my teeth at him. "I dare you." It was pretty fun beating him, a girl could get used to teasing big idiots like him. Is this what Sarah does with her time? I stuck my tongue out at the twitching rustic policeman, poor thing really doesn't know what to do. How do dogs play fight? Should I growl, hit him, or smell his but? As a controlled experiment to initiate conflict, I growled a bit. If I bite him would he try to arrest me?

"I don't want to attack you pup. No matter how annoying you're being." He stood firm. My move first then. It wasn't the first fight I've started and won't be the last. I launched at him, and he caught my head in his palm, his longer arm span stopping me from reaching his chest with my arms. So, I kicked his legs out from under him. "Off!"

Tristan sniffed, pride a little damaged as I stood over him. Enjoying proving that he'd already underestimated me, I was going to win. "200 years of work to flat on our face?" He kicked my knee in, and rolled himself up to a crouching coreeda stance, catching up my hips and waist, tossing me over his head. I landed on my hands and went to kick him in the back of the head, he'd pivoted around to catch me in a headlock.

"Uuuh!" I gasped, he wasn't letting me breathe! I punched him in the gut with all my strength. He crumpled back in pain. "What was that?" I snarled.

"And the rules are?" He stayed crouched, taking up my entire area of vision.

"Fine." My jaw ached, and I went to bite his neck. He head-butted me back! As he tried a sumo tackle, pinning me to the ground. I made myself a dead weight, and smiled at him, sickeningly sweetly. That's it, boy, he looked about me with wide eyes knowing to expect something, but he couldn't figure it out.

He lent in to lift me and I rolled us both over, on top of him I squished my breasts into his chest, only two thin pieces of cotton separating us, my left claw trailing down to his hips. 

---

A.N. Please remember to vote and share if you enjoy!