Dylan Jackson

Name: Dylan

Last name: Jackson

age: 18

height: 6'6 ft.

species: Greek Demigod

Appearance: same appearance as Percy, except he had a scar on his cheek and in the corner of his eyes. His hair has a small pony tail.

Nationality: American

Country: America

Sexuality: Bisexual (polyamorous)

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/his, They/them.

Language: English, Greek, and Chinese.

Abilities: controlling the water, making hurricanes, breathing underwater, and talking to horse-like animals and fish.

Skills: master at swords, combat, close combat, flexibility, parkour, master at martial arts.

Likes: Reading, training, water, swimming, helping others, his family, his twin younger brother, sea creatures.

Dislikes: Mentioning about his traumatic past, Luke, Lady Bone Demon, stepping out of the line, seeing others hurt.

Friends: Mei. Mk, Sandy, Tang, Sun Wukong, Macaque, Red Son.

Weapons: Same weapon that Percy has, Anaklusmos, and a trident

Fears: being in the center of attention, trauma, losing his friends, suffocation of under pressure.

Attitude: calm, playful, dangerously loyal to his friends and family, trustworthy, bravery , Intelligence, Selflessness, Thoughtfulness, Kind, sweet, patience, Sassy, and sarcastic .

Mental health/Disability: ADHD, Dyslexia, and Anxiety.

Occupation: Demigod hero, Hunting and fighting monsters, Keeper of the innocents, savior of the lost, Twin brother of Perseus Jackson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relatives

Biological Father's name: Poseidon.

Titles: Olympian god of the sea, earthquakes, floods, drought and horses.

status: Alive

Biological mother's name: Sally Jackson.

status: Alived

Younger twin brother's name: Perseus Jackson.

Step father's name: Paul Blofis

status: Alive.

 Former Step father's name: Gabe Ugliano

status: Deceased.

Step mother's name: Amphitrite

status: Alive.

Half brother's name: Tyson, the cyclops.

Status: Alive.

Half brother's name: Triton

Status: Alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quotes:

-"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself."

-"You're my best friends Mk! Mei! I am not leaving you behind!"

-"I been fighting monsters, titans, gods and anything that comes to my way, but this! THIS IS A DEMON I BEEN FIGHTING AGAINTS WITH!"

-"I'M DYSLEXIA! I CAN'T READ TANG!"

-"Yes I can read any language, NO I CAN'T YOU DUMBASS! I'M BEING SARCASTIC!"

-"stop staring at me, you're creepy me out."

-"Mk, get you're mentor away from me. He's staring at me. creepily."

-"You read it, I can't read shit!"

-"haha, welcome to trauma Mk."

-"Yes I am a Demigod. No, I am not a hybrid between a demon and a human. More like I am a hybrid between a human and a god."

-"Hello bogeyman."

-"I have enough of traumatizing memories right now."

-"Let me drown on the ocean to get away from embarrassment."

-"If you take away my blue cookies right now, I will drop kick you to the ground."

-"Hm? Oh sorry, I get distracted of how much bullshit you been talking about."

-" Mk, on a scale of 1 to 10, would you let me kill your mentor."

-"Oi! Don't call me seaweed! That's my younger twin brothers nickname!"

-"STOP SHAKING ME! YES I CAN BREATH UNDERWATER!"

-"You STOLED the map?! Oh No! DON'T TELL ME YOU JUST 'BARROWED' IT YOU LYING MONKEY!"

-"If you call me sweet seashell one more time, I am going to drown you."

-"My ADHD is kicking in.. . . .  sweet."

-" You see this? This is my middle finger, which means, 'Fuck you.'"

-"FOR THE LAST TIME! I'M DSYLEXS! I HAVE DSYLEXIA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

-"I will stab you if you don't leave me alone."

-"Mei, why are you holding my sword?"

-" Yes, I can talk to fish. . . . Monkey King don't you dare call me fish boy I swear to Zeus."

-" Shush, let Mk speaks."

-"W-what?! married?! hah?!"

-" I didn't pay enough for this."