|Chapter 15: Revenge of the Spider Queen part 2|

"Is he okay?! What happen?!"

"I don't know! He just crashed out of no where! How am I suppose to know?!"

"Everyone shut up! Panicking will not help Dylan to wake up."

"If you guys won't shut up, I'm gonna throw you guys out into the ocean and feed you to the sharks." 

Dylan said as he let out a groan as he sat up, and hold his head as he felt a pain a bit after hitting his head at the crash. " Dylan!" His friends exclaimed in relief before they gave him a hug. " Sup." Dylan said as he pat Mk's and Mei's head. Then he turn his attention to see Red Son, who Sandy holding onto him." Uh, I'm not going to question on what's going on but." he stop talking when Sandy drops him and the others starts tackling Red Son to the ground, making Dylan just sweat drop at them.

" Get off me, you Filthy peasants!" Red son yelled as he pushed everyone off him as his hair burst into fire. Mk steps in front of him." What are you doing here, Red Son?!" He demanded as Mei pipes in next to Mk." Yeah! Spill it! You're one of the Spider Queen's henchman now Huh?!" she asked as she narrowed her eyes at him." Henchman?!" Red Son shouted as this piss him off. " Not that any of you would care! Except one who just woke up. . . But my father was captured byt that eight-legged freak! So if you'll excuse me, I'll just steal this ship and be on my way." he said.

"Uh, how Red boy?" Dylan questioned as he cross his arms to his chest. " wait what?! That's not-" Mk exclaimed in disbelief making Red Son groaned and rub his face in frustration before calkming himself." Fine! Will you let me steal your ship, so I can go save my father and also the world from the spider menace, please?" Red Son asked in somewhat pleading way making Dylan stared at him in deadpanned look on his face.

"Are you serious?!" Tang exclaimed in disbelief while Pigsy shouted in anger." NO!!" Making Dylan covered his ears." You've got some nerve!" Mei sneered as Mk exclaimed in anger." You can't steal the ship!"

"Will you please SHUT THE FUCK UP!? YOU ALL HURTING MY EARS AND YOU ALL MAKING MY HEAD ACHE GOT WORST FOR THE LOVE OF ZEUS!" Dylan yelled at them as his eyes glow brightly making everyone shrink in fear.

"Now then. Can we get this over with?" Dylan said as he grab his sword that was on the ground close to where he crash at. " We got a city to save."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Celestial Realm!" Tang gasped in awe as they finally arrive at the Celestial realm. Dylan let out an impress whistle as he saw the place in front of him.' Not bad. But I think the Olympus is more beautiful than this place.' thought Dylan as he look at the floating temple full of gold and white and other things that no being or mortal ever seen.

"So, some special pills, a fancy peach, a special flower and a furnace. Where are we gonna find these things?" Pigsy asked as Red Son turn this attention to them before opening his mouth but nothing to say as his expression shows that he doesn't know where they are. This made Dylan facepalm at him while Mei notices it and gasp in delight, scaring Red Son in progress.

"Red Boy doesn't know!" Mei shouted as Red Son pushed her aside with annoyed expression on his face." I know they're somewhere! I'm a demon! It's not like I've been here before." Red son quickly denied it as he crossed his arms and looking away from her.

Tang sighs and clears his throat to catche their attention." Well, in the legends, Monkey King stole--" Tang was cut off by Sandy." Stole? that's not the Monkey King I know." Sandy said making Dylan sigh and said," He meant BORROWED." Making Tang nodded and continued speaking." Borrowed the peaches of Immortality from the Heavenly orchid. Unless they did the sensible thing and move them, they'll still be there. The pills of the great Master Laozi, Monkey King stol- Uh. Borrowed some of those too. They must be in Laozi's Alconomy lab. The lotus of Purity that Monkey King tried to Borrow, but due to the security system, they should be in the temple of sacred tooth relic. It's very rare and well secured that no other beings can go near." Tang finished explaining." And what about the furnace? I can't make anything without that." Red Son asked him.