|Chapter 7: Coming home part 1|

Dylan stood behind Mk, watching him on against his battle with Mei." Come on Mk, you got this." Dylan said as Mk's character landed a hit on Mei's. Which nothing like a good round of Monkey Mech to start the day right. Meanwhile, Sandy shouted out something.

"Okay Sandy, Dylan, I'm trying! I'm Trying!" Mk yelled as he frantically began pressing the buttons to the game yet, in the end, Mei Won." Ha! No one can defeat me!" She said while laughing, shoving her fist in the air with victory making Dylan chuckle at her while Sandy pat Mk's back, trying to comfort Mk. Then Mei's phone began ringing making her walked away to take the call.

With her not paying attention, Mk gave a small evil chuckle and began to play the game again, making Dylan sigh while shook his head a bit before he noticed Mei's down expression as she got off the phone." Hey, what's with that sad face?" Dylan asked as Sandy turn to look at Mei as he too had noticed her change in Demeanor.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just-" Mei started to say before Mk's laugh of victory drifted over to them as he had beaten Mei's character. No one dwelled on it for a very long before Mei start talking again." My parents, they want me to house sit." She said. Sandy gave a confuse look and said "And, that's a bad thing?"

"No! Uh, Me and mu parents, we-" Mei started to say before Mk cut her off." Uh, did Mei say sleepover at her house?!" He cried making Dylan ready to kick him for being an idiot." What? No! My parents would not-" Mei said before Mk shouted." SLEEPOVER!"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID MK?!" Dylan shouted in anger as he was ready to punch him but he was hold back by Sandy. " I've always wanted to see Inside Mei's secret dragon house full of secret dragon stuff." He added quietly to Dylan, who was now giving him a deadpan expression on his face." I do not know you anymore." he said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mk, Mei, Dylan, and Sandy arrive at Mei's house, after Mei agree to have 'sleepover'. They arrive at the Dragon Temple house. Dylan let out an impress whistle as he saw the temple in front of him." It's even better than I thought. Growing up here must have been great." Mk said while gasping in awe. Dylan notice Mei frown a bit before looking at the canvas walls.

"Yeah, I guess. But-- I don't know. When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff. Look at Bugs, You know, have fun just like normal girls stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient, Noble dragons that's kind of frowned on." Mei said, almost explaining everything about her past and her pain.

Dylan frown as her story reminds of himself. He was just like her. Him being a son of the main three greek gods and how heavy weight of pressure that he and his twin brother have carried on their shoulder and he and his twin don't have a great childhood after being  a demigod nor have many friends back when he was young.

"Anyway. Onwards to the definitely-not-going-to-be-terrible sleepover." Mei said as Mk and Sandy, except Dylan runs off to explore around the house. Mei sighs and looks at the wall. Dylan approaches her and put his hand on her shoulder." Hey, whatever is bothering you, just you know, I'm Here to help ya." He said with a grin on his face before the house security system aims at Mk and Sandy, making Mei bolt towards to it and disarms it with Dylan following behind.

" Yeah, My parents are a bit serious about the old security thing." Mei said as she gave a nervous chuckle." Yeah. A little too much." Dylan commented as the doors opened.

"WELCOME HOME. MEI."

A Security System V.O said making Mei have a deadpan expression making Dylan snicker a bit." Yeah." she said with unimpressed look on her face. Everyone comes inside to reveal the architectures full of weapons and other things that are part of dragons. Dylan was deeply impress and amazed how big this place is. Though he seen place more big place.

"This is Amazing." Mk said as he gasped in awe." Whoa. What is all this stuff?" Sandy awed as he look around." Ah, you know. Gifts, artifacts, offerings. Just stuff that's been in my family for--" Mei said before she stop and gasp to see the boys start poking around the stuff and breaking things." Guys wait!" 

"OI! DON'T JUST TOUCH THINGS WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION TO DO SO! THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL OF YOU TWO!" Dylan shouted as he scolded the two before Mk start climbing onto the dragon armor stand." You got to be kidding."Dylan said with a blank expression on his face. " If had all this stuff, I don't even know what I would do. Sell it, probably." Mk said as the armor stand was about to fall after pulls Mk pulls away if it wasn't Mei, who quickly stop him.

Dylan casually grab the golden axe before it hits the ground. He then gasp in horror as he watch Sandy, near the dragon column, carrying it to examine." Yeah, this stuff looks really great. Looks like few good years, maybe. Centuries."

 More cracks and smashes were heard until Mei had enough of it and was about to shout but Dylan beats her to it. His loud and angry voice echoes the entire room. Mk and Sandy froze to see Dylan who had a mad expression on her face and his eyes were now glowing green-blue.

"Hands in the pocket. . . . . .  NOW!" Dylan ordered them as the boys quickly put the things back where they belong and got their hands on their pockets." I can't believe you two! Have you both lost your mind?! Do you guys have any respect?! I swear I'm gonna send you two to the depths of death you son of a bi-" Mei quickly covers Dylan's mouth." Okay! Calm down! I think they got the message." Mei said to her american best friend. Dylan sigh and breathes in and out to calm himself down.

" Follow me. You guys are such a menace, you know that?"