|Chapter 6: Duplication|

Dylan groaned as he picked up the pace to take the orders out." I don't get paid enough for this." He murmured to himself as he got some takeout orders ready." Order Up ! Come on! Get the lot out!" Pigsy called out as Dylan start rang a bell while holding up a bag." On it!" Mk called out as he grabbed it packed it up.

"Ugh, I really need more ADHD pills right now." Dylan commented as he began to follow Mk out of the door." Wait really? You're out of ADHD Pills already?" Mk asked as he hop on the delivery truck." Not really. After this, I might go to pharmacy to get some." Dylan said with a shrugs as Mk start the cart while He uploaded the day's addresses to his phone and let the map chart their course.

"Let's go." Dylan said as Mk nooded and drove. The entire morning consisted of delivering noodles, putting on smiles, and repeating the phrase 'Pigsy's Noodles'! followed polite interaction, exchangements , and polite goodbyes." And that was the last one. For now." DYlan said after coming back to the delivery vehicle. Then, on the way back to the shop, the two were flagged down by Sandy." Mk! Dylan! Boy, did you guys arrive right on time! Scoop up the brushes! we're giving the old girl a fresh coat of paint!" He said making Dylan blink for a second then gave a small smile." Well, what are we waiting for then?" He said as he grabbed the paint brush and the bucket of paint while Mk followed suit then zoom over to the boat, with Dylan following behind him in slow pace.

Dylan, Mk, and Sandy all worked together to paint the boat, then they al stood back to admire their work before sharing the three-way fist bump. At the end of the day, finally back at the apartment over the shop. Dylan came out from the showers, drying his hair, wearing his white shirt and black jogging pants." I think I might add some highlights on my hair." Dylan said making Mk look at him." Highlight you're hair?" he asked as Dylan nodded." Yeah, I think it look cool with it." he said as Mk nodded as he was ready to go to bed.

" And now time to read some awesome with eight to twelve hours of interrupted-" He was cut off when his bedroom door slammed open, scaring Dylan a bit and saw who it was. It was Mei, who had a huge grin on her face." Mei?!" Mk shouted in shock while Dylan stared at his other best friend with wide eyes of surprise." Get up, get up, get up, get up! We're going out!" Mei cried, tossing a shirt at Mk's face.

"Mei, you sure about this? Mk's not that big of a fan of night owl like you are and myself." Dylan said to Mei." Oh come on! Why not let him in on some of the fun?" Mei told him." Well, what do you say? Wanna go out tonight?" Mei asked, looking at Mk." Aw yeah!" Mk cried out making Dylan chuckle." You guys  have fun, I'll go to bed since you know. . . Pigsy's orders." Dylan said to the two." OKAY! BYE DYLAN!" Both of the two said together before both of them headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cycle continued on until Mk began to show up in dirty clothing and upkept hair. Dylan blink at him before frowning."  Yeah, no. You're not going out like this." He said to Mk." What do you mean?" Mk asked, slurring his words a bit." Look at you! You're exhausted! I'll handle all the deliveries today. You go and get yourself cleaned up and sleep. You need it Mk. And don't even think about going out partying again tonight. I'm sure Mei will understand." Dylan lectured him, worried about his health.

"But how will you get all the deliveries. . ." Mk couldn't finish his sentence." Mk, I can handle this. I'm good at delivering stuff. So there's nothing to worry about it. Just get some sleep bud. You look terrible." Dylan told him before driving off.

" Thank you. And have a great rest of your day!" He called out to the customer as she pocketed the money and returned to the delivery vehicle. Then, he headed out to Sandy's to repaint his boat, again." How do you not runt out of paint?" He asked as he moved the paint roller that was connected to the pole." Hmm?" Sandy hummed." I mean, You've had your boat repainted. . . . Seven times. And yes, I counted." Dylan told him as he finished up the section he set down the pole.