|Chapter 5: Bad Weather|

The sound of something slamming against the ground, forced Dylan open his eyes and look up from the surface of the water. He was busy meditating underwater as he could hear someone was panicking, making him swim up.

He re-surface out of the water and saw Mk was running around in panic manner. Confuse, Dylan went to the ship and pull himself up. There, he found that Mk dug his staff a little too hard on the boat making the water springing from the hole he had created." Seriously? Again Mk?" Dylan asked as he shook his head at him. Mk gave a apologetic look before it turned into fear when Pigsy stomped up to everyone.

"I just called a quadruple shift at the shop, and I show up to see you all've been slacking off all day!" The Pig Demon snapped." Oh Pigy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Tang told him as he ate his noodles calmly.  Dylan grab his towel and dry up his hair as he headed towards to Mei's side, who was busy texting something.

" Yeah! A little time off never hurt nobody!" Mk agreed making Dylan sigh and shook his head." Look out!
 Sandy shouted making everyone to look up and saw the chains on what he's moving with a crane, broke and then the cargo began to fall.

This made everyone but Mk moved out the way, while Mk looked up with confused expression allowing the cargo to land right on top of Him." KID!" Pigsy yelled in horror while Dylan's eyes went wide in shock. Then they felt a rumble and a familiar voice spoke up." I. AM. INVINCIBLE!" Mk shouted after forcing his way out, shocking everyone. Mei let out a joyful laugh and ran off making Dylan watch her go with a sweat drop.

"Look, Mk. Just because you have the Monkey King's powers and all doesn't mean-" Pigsy said before he was cut off when he and the others gasp in horror what Mei had." MK! HOW ABOUT THIS?!" Mei called out as she was holding a rocket launcher at Mk." WHAT THE F*&$# MEI?!" Dylan shouted as he watch the rocket hit Mk as it exploded once it collided to him.

"I. AM. INVINCIBLE!" Mk shouted again as he climbed out a rubble and debris. Pigsy look like he was ready to lecture him but decided against it." Look Kid." Pigsy began to speak, as Dylan literally hold Mei back if she continued shooting something dangerous towards Mk. "You're a superhero now. You're going to need to-" he said before he was interrupted by Mei, who said," A CAPE!" Mei manage to free herself from Dylan as she appeared beside Mk." Or maybe a logo! Or a headquarters! Some vehicles. Oh, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys." She said.

"No! That's not what Pigsy meant!!" Dylan shouted as he was ready to rip his hair out of his head of how much stress he's getting. But he was ignore again." To the secret base!" Mei called before leaning against something, 'till a few doors opened before revealing something with glowing green lights, making everyone gawk at it.

Everyone clambered into the elevator, which took them down somewhere." Welcome, to our new team base." Mei said as the lights went on, revealing a few awesome looking vehicles." Mei! When did you make this?!" Mk shouted in awe and amazement." UH! SINCE WHEN?!" Dylan shouted as he look at Mei with wide eyes." HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS?!" Pigsy added.

Suddenly, a T. V turned on by itself, showing a very familiar and increasingly annoying villain.

"Citizens! It is I! Red Son! I have taken control of the weather station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really. When I'm finished, My father will once more dominate the world! And then, Oh look~! A lightning button."

Everyone except Tang stared at the T.V before they started yelling. " AW YEAH~!" Mk, and Mei all chorused before running off." WHAT DO YOU  MEAN 'AW YEAH'?!" Dylan shouted at the two." This ain't an 'aw yeah' moment you two!" Pigsy cried out." Chill out Pigsy. I'm invincible remember?" Mk said casually while Mei was busy throwing stuff at him like bricks, bombs and other stuff, which made Dylan stop her.