|Chapter 4: Hero is born part 4|

The two managed to get back to where they came from, but a new problem arose." How are we supposed to get back?!" Mk cried as he paced at the waters edge. Dylan was about to suggest something before he stop when he heard something banging metal. The two drew their attention as they spotted a group of monkeys, that were jumping up and down on a metal box.

Part of it ended coming off, revealing a one awesome looking ride that has two people seat in it." OHOHOHO! Yeah!" Mk cheered as he run towards to it and hop on the front seat. " Well that's impressive ride." Dylan said with a smirk as he quickly follow and hop on the back seat.

" Uh, can't be too hard to fly." Mk said as he shrugged his shoulder before pressing a button. After a bit of shaky takeoff, the plane shot forward through the sky, making Mk cheer.

As they arrive, Dylan frown when he saw the destruction back home." What have they done?" Dylan murmured with a frown as this reminds him the battle against the titans and monsters." Dylan! It's our friends! I spotted them!" Mk cried making Dylan look over and saw them." HANG ON!" Mk called out making Dylan yelped as the plane dive down before they went past their friends, who were all shocked to Mk and Dylan being alive.

Mk ran into Red Son, who was just up ahead. Poor guy was pummeled by the vehicle, which eventually crashed, creating a decent sized crater. Dylan wince as he saw this as he pulled himself out of the wreckage." Maybe I should the one will do the steering thing." He said as Mk flopped out beside him, panting.

Mei immediately ran up to the duo with tears in her eyes as she hug both of the boys tightly." Oh My goodness, we saw you guys getting blasted into the fire!" She said before wiping away her tears." I thought you went poof! B-But you're not! Where'd you get the jet? And you guys trash it already. Wait! Monkey King! Did you guys find him!?" Mei ranted as Dylan pushed her away.

"Yeah, we did find him." Dylan said as he gave a dark look after meeting the monkey, making everyone sweat drop at his dark glamour around him." So, where is he?" Pigsy asked, ignoring the dark glamour coming from the demigod." He said it's up to me. To us." Mk stated.

" Well, that's anticlimactic." Mei stated before an explosion close by caught everyone's attentions. Dylan look over and gasp to see how big DBK had gotten. " And how are we supposed to fight that thing?!" Tang asked. 'Eh, I seen bigger.' thought Dylan with bored expression on his face. Mk gave a determined expression on his face." We believe in yourselves. You guys clean the streets. I will stop the Demon Bull King. . . . Somehow." Mk said as Dylan cross his arms to his chest." Yeah, but how will you get there?" He asked as Mei walked over to the wreckage." Yeah, this jet probably would have been really useful." she said as she kick it. Then something rolled out when she did that.

"That could work." Dylan said with shock expression on his face making Mk grin and raced towards to it." Go get him MK!" Mei called out as Dylan gave Mk a smirk and watch him go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Mk goes after Demon Bull King, Dylan and the others fought off more bull clones. Dylan use his transformed sword to slice off the clones, kicking them then destroying them. He couldn't use his water powers since there isn't any water around him. Once they're all down, they look ahead to see Mk plunges the staff into the ground, creating the Monkey King Warrior Mech.

Dylan let out a impressive whistle as he and the others watch with smiles on their face as Mk Defeats Demon Bull King before the surround him once Princess Iron Fan disappeared with her family with a big wind tornado.

"What? No! No Fair! Come on, you can't just run away when I'm right about to win!" Mk shouted before Mei start shouting." MK! You totally kick DBK's butt! Without out, the city will be toast!" Mei exclaimed as Dylan deadpan at her when she didn't realize that have of the city were destroyed." You do realize that half of the city were destroyed right?" Dylan said to her as Mei ignores him.

" Yeah." Mk said as he laughs awkwardly as he coming out of the mech and lands between Mei and Dylan." But you know, I couldn't have done it on my own." He said making Dylan shook his head and smile. Sandy then appeared behind them scaring Mk and Mei about as they were brought into a hug, while Dylan manage to dodge it.

"You did it little man." Sandy said before stopping hugging the two, while smiling." You're basically the new Monkey King now." Mei Declared making Tang laugh and said," Haha! Monkie Kid, didn't you say?" while Pigsy gave Mk a smirk as he cross his arms to his chest." You did good kid. You did real good." he said as Dylan gave Mk a grin on his face.

" But, er. . . What now?" Sandy asked as Dylan look at him before looking at Mk." Isn't it obvious?" Mei asked as Mk grinned and said," Yeah! Bust up more bad guys!" Mk shouted before yelping when Dylan bonk him on top of his head. " Not that dingus." He said with annoyed expression on his face." Or how about eating some noodles." Tang suggested making Mk and Mei start cheering and chanting." YEAH! NOODLES! NOODLES! NOODLES!"

Dylan just smile softly at them before chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown to them, on top of the Monkey King Warrior Mech, Monkey King sits watching the gang. He smiles proudly before his golden eyes landed on Dylan's figure, who was smiling then playfully pulled Mk into nudgy as Mk tried to free himself from the torture that Dylan was giving to him.

He got a feeling the something special towards to him before he then transforms into a bird and flies away.