|Chapter 10: The Great wall race|

[a/n: Sorry, I have to skip the calabash, though. Since I mainly focus on Dylan and on that episode, he's just asleep while Mk was stuck on the calabash. so yeah, hope you guys understand.]

"Dylan! Wake up! You gotta see this!" Mk yelled from the shop area as Dylan woke up and let out annoyed groan." Coming" he said stood up from this bed and went out of his room then headed down. When he arrive, he could hear the prize for this year's great wall race would be immortality." No way! A peach of immortality?!" Mei and Mk cried as Dylan had a shock expression on his face. 'There is no way that's a real thing.' thought Dylan as Pigsy asked." A peach of what now?" Then he got a offended gasp from the two gremlings while Dylan deadpan at them." Stop being dramatic you two." Dylan said to them while Tang dramatically cleared his throat making both Mk and Mei shut up.

" Legend says there's a sacred field of trees that grow in the heavenly realm, protected by the gods themselves. Every few thousand years, these trees bring forth the peaches of immortality. Against the wishes of the heavenly host, the Monkey King took them all, making himself immortal." Tang explained after bringing out his book.

"Hold up a second, I thought Monkey King was already Immortal?" Pigsy asked." Pigsy, your missing the point! Whoever wings this race will live forever!" Mei cried out with a huge smile on her face. " Uh, you do know that's just a trophy right? Not a real looking peach you guys expected to be." Dylan said to them.

Before they knew it, Dylan is outside from the shop with Mk and Mei as Mei's motorcycle is out in front." This is huge! Those other racers won't stand a chance!" Mk said as Mei nodded in agreement." Right? I know the track like the back of my hand! The back alleys, front alleys, sideway alleys. All the alleys! I was made for this!" Mei said while posing on her motorcycle.

Dylan just chuckles at their enthusiasm. " Yep. I'm totally going to win this thing!
 Mk said, brushing his hand through his hair before looking at Dylan." What about you Dylan? would you join the race?" he asked as the demigod shook his head." Nope. I rather sit and watch you guys have fun. Beside, racing with a vehicle is not my thing. I prefer racing by foot with obstacles and stuff." he said as he remember the race back home at camp blood. But he saw the reaction of what Mk said before asking him about joining the race from Mei's face. Knowing that this isn't going to end well as he slowly backs away.

"Wait, what? You're not racing. I'm racing. You've watched me trained for months! This should not be a surprise." Mei said to Mk as Dylan watch them." Oh yeah. Uh, I just thought you were doing that stuff for me." Mk said making Dylan sweatdropped at him." Are you that dumb. . .?" Dylan asked with a frown on his face as Mei glared at him menacingly." But upon reflection, that doesn't make much sense." Mk quickly corrected himself, looking scared." Nice save though." Dylan said before he slowly back away and quickly left before the two decided to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan found himself sits in the back of the bleachers for him to see a whole view of the race and sees Mei with her motorcycle in her number one spot. 

":We're now just minutes away from the start of the race as the drivers make their final preparation!:"

Dylan heard from the announcer through the speaker on the screen, keeping his gaze at the starting line. Till he saw Mk, driving on a cart of Pigsy's noodles shop drive next to Mei's motorcycle.' Mk. You're an idiot.' thought Dylan while facepalming at Mk's stupidity. He watches them with a sigh as he listens to the loud engines roaring and the crowd start cheering.

He also look surprise to see Red Son in his race vehicle as he looks like he's in a zone. But then a loudest engine roar were heard and everyone turned to see a giant truck where DBK and Princess Iron Fan are riding, scaring away most of the competitors." Oh boy." Dylan said with a sigh as he notice that only Mei, Mk, Red Son, and his parents. " Apparently, the announcers that spoke earlier must have left the scene as well as the twin demons took over.