|Chapter 2: Hero is born part 2|

"Alright you two, hand it over!" Red Son yelled as Dylan growl in frustration before his eyes went wide as Mk lifted a box of undelivered noodles." I'm sorry Valued customer. But you won't be getting your noodles." He said as Dylan stared at him with deadpan expression.

" What are you doing Mk?" Dylan asked before gasping when Mk threw a bowl of noodles at the vehicle that was chasing them." Okay, Didn't see that coming. But you do know that Pigsy's going to get you're head for that right?" Dylan pointed out as Mk shrugged a bit with a blank expression on his face before it turned into a fearful one as Red Son's head exploded with flames." AH! YOU'RE REALLY SCARY!" Mk yelled before yelping as the staff began moving around on its own again.

One end dug into the streets and staff flung the vehicle up onto the surrounding rooftops." Okay, This is getting annoying right now." Dylan muttered to himself as he grip his sword tightly, while glaring at the staff." Get down here so I can kill you!" Red Son yelled." NEVER!!" Mk yelled back before yelping again when the vehicle ended up dropping through someone's roof." Uh. . . . Sorry about that!" Dylan called out as Mk continued driving, soon bursting out of a wall landing back on the streets. After a second of silence, Mk began to giggle making Dylan stared at him for a second before sighing and smile a little.

" We, Did not just do that!" Mk cried out as Dylan smirk as he press the button of his sword, as it transformed back into pen." Uh-Huh. I think we lost him." Dylan said as he put away his pen to his pocket." I know right?! And I think we lost him!" Mk replied with a grin on his face.

However, the laughter from him faded away as the delivery car made some weird noises, then slowly stop." Oh No. . .Nonononononononono! Not now please!" Mk said as he banging his head against the seat as frown and hop out of the vehicle." Oh, Man! Pigsy's going to kill us!" Mk said as Dylan was about to say something, he then heard a sound of an engine cut through the air, and Red Son's Vehicle appeared at the other end of the road." Oh crap. MK! RUN FOR IT!" Dylan yelled as he grabbed Mk's collar while Mk grabbed the staff as both of them run.

Until Mk ended up stealing someone's hoverboard and went slow enough so that Dylan could hop on." I'm going to get you noodle boy! Random girl!" Red Son shouted as he laugh." Mk, Do you even know how to drive this one?!" Dylan yelled at Mk as he swerved and twirled through the air." Not really!" Mk yelled back as Dylan have a blank expression on his face." Yep. We're death" He muttered as he move Mk over as he managed to steered the hoverboard, while Mk clutch the staff close, while clinging on Dylan.

Dylan steered the hoverboard around the place and through a narrow alleyway. He look back as he and Mk were glad to see Red Son's vehicle was too large, and had gotten stuck. Mk let out a laugh." See ya!" Mk called before Dylan picked up the pace.

The two were going along a highway before a sound of a motorcycle reached their ears." Oh come on! Where did you get that?!" Mk groaned when he spotted Red Son." Does this guy never give up?" Dylan muttered himself as he growl in frustration." What? You two think I don't drive anything that has at least one complex transformation?" Red Son gloated.

He did something that made the motorcycle go even faster and caught up with the two." You got to be kidding me." Muttered Dylan before the vehicle crashed into him and Mk. Right as they went over a dead end highway. 'Crap.' thought Dylan as he saw the dead end highway.

Then he saw someone with a helmet and motorcycle suit appeared. Grabbing him and Mk and pulled the two onto their motorcycle." You've got to be kidding me!?" Red son cried as Dylan gave a lazy salute with a grin on his face.

Whoever was driving, landed back on the terra firma and drove faster to get away before the two ended up getting thrown off as the Motorcycle slowed down and came to stop. The person that was driving got off, Deactivated their suit and helmet, and held of their phone." Nailed it!" Mei called as Dylan was recognize her before chuckling." Classic Mei as always." he said as Mk zoom toward to Mei with a huge grin in his face.