|Chapter 9: Noodles or death|

Dylan let out a groan as he look throughout everything around him. He doesn't like to be around with a crowd, It overwhelms him so much as it spike his anxiety. Pigsy forced him and Tang to tag along and help him.

The second Mk heard the news he had muttered something about having to help Mei out with something and left quickly as he could, leaving Dylan and Tang the only onces in the place. Dylan was ready to throw himself out when Pigsy stops him and drags him with Tang following behind them.

Now He's giving Pigsy a look as he commenting on a 'perfect' carrot that made him sigh twenty times while facepalming."Oh my Zeus. That carrot looks like exactly like the last twenty thousands carrot that we've already gone through!" Dylan snapped as he lift both of his arms up while making sure that the basket won't fall off. Tang agrees with him as Pigsy gave them a look and said," Well, I shouldn't expect the two of you appreciate a fine carrot like this one. Neither of you are culinary geniuses. Unlike me." Pigsy said to them as Dylan let out a groan as he drag his hand on his face." You said that, sixth time in a row." He said as he honestly wanted to go home and stay at his apartment and sleep.

Then a female voice spoke up from the shaded area of the market drifted over them." My, My, My. You three are making quite a scene." Said the woman as she appeared out of the shadow of her shop. Her eyes completely green and her pupils were lighter tint of the color and her skin was weird looking purple. There was a weird looking hair clip in her long black hair with looked greasy, like it had been brushed, but never really washed.

"Looking to buy some ingredients? something tasty? you've come to the right place." the strange lady said before blowing the group a kiss. Dylan was unfazed by this as he felt tense up when his senses tells him that something is not right. His gut tells him that do not trust this woman. 

"Uh, no thanks but we gotta go-" Dylan started to say before pigsy immediately darted forward with lovesick expression as he babbled out something along the lines of ' You selling beautiful vegetables today?'.

"Oh my Zeus. What's wrong with you pigsy?" Murmured Dylan said to him as Tang raised his eyebrow at the pig demon's actions. The woman didn't even have any good vegetables." Are you blind?" Tang asked the pig demon as Dylan wanted to go home right now." Why am I feeling this is going to go down?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am now ready to kill both of you."

Dylan, found himself hanging on the webs, glaring at Pigsy and Tang, who were now avoiding looking at him. Somehow, the two idiots decided to follow the strange women, with HIM who got drag by Tang, since he does not wanted to be alone right now.

The woman, who introduce herself as Spider Queen, who says something them being her lunch as she drag the victim that was stuck on the web to be eaten as they could hear the scream through the cave, leaving scared Pigsy and Tang while Dylan wince and gage a bit in disgust." That's digusting thing I ever seen and heard in entire life." Murmured Dylan before he and the other two heard a loud crash.

'That's must be Mk and the others.' thought Dylan as he look up while the other two tried to free themselves from the web trap. Then an energy beam broke through the wall as smokes covered the entire area." PIGSY! TANG! DYLAN!" Shout Sandy as Dylan spoke casually," Sup." while the other two look over and had fear in their eyes when suddenly Sandy was snatched away, and Mei quickly follow." MK!" She cried as she was dragged up as Mk shouted in fear." MEI!" Then suddenly Mei and Sandy then dropped down on both sides of Tang and Dylan, both warpped up in silk.

"So. . . . . First time?" Dylan said with blank expression on his face towards to the other two before he turn his attention back to Mk, who was shakily looking around in fear. Dylan notice something. 'Looks like Mk has archibophia. Fear of spiders.' thought Dylan before a large spider demon that towered over Mk.

Poor boy, who was shaking like a leaf and freak out." Don't tell me your scared of spiders." The spider Demon teased as Pigsy yelled." KID! RUN!" 

'Looks like he finally got the spider silk off his mouth.' thought Dylan as the Spider Demon raised a giant leg, and Mk booked it. 'Huh, I guess fear really gets you to run faster.' thought Dylan as he squirm a bit, moving his hand to grab his pen, which he did and press the button on it as it transformed into a sword as it pierce out through the web. He casually cut through the web, making him fall and landed safety to the ground.

"Right, time to get you guys out of there." Dylan said as he put his sword on his mouth, bitting the sword handle and start climbing on the web to free the others. Once he free the others, they quickly went towards the ship to help Mk, as they burst through the other side of the room." Hey, You! Bug Lady!" Yelled Pigsy as they spot Spider Queen and a trap Mk.

"HERE COMES MONKEY KIDS FRIENDS!" Tang called out." Was that our catchphrase? cause that is a worst thing I ever heard." Dylan pointed out." THAT'S RIGHT! WE GOT A CATCHPHRASE ALSO!" Pigsy yelled, ignoring what Dylan just says.

"You and your friends are terrible guest!" The Spider queen said to Mk." AND YOU ARE A TERRIBLE FUCKING HOST LADY!" Shout Dylan, pointing his sword at the spider demon with a glared." Yeah! YOU WERE GONNA TO EAT MY BEST FRIEND! ALSO THESE GUYS AND MY OTHER BEST FRIEND, WHO I SEE HIM AS MY BIG BROTHER FIGURE!"Mei shouted, while pointing at Pigsy, Tang, and Dylan." Aw really? You see me as you big brother Mei?" said Dylan with a smug look on his face." Yes! But not the time! Now your gonna eat this! Mo! Fire!" She yelled as she press a button.

Then a multi-barrel gun appeared from the vehicle as Mo the cat began shooting, forching the Spider Queen to back up." Mk! Let's get you out of here!" Dylan shouted as he slashed the web with his sword, freeing him." Right! Now lets get out of here!" Mk agreed as he grabbed the staff as run.

"Sandy! Get the boat ready!" Mei shouted as Dylan spotted a river down below as the boat landed on the river surface." Wate adventure? It's Water adventure!" Sandy yell in excitement while Dylan has a huge smirk on his face as Mei and Mk cling onto him, screaming in fear along with the others as the boat hit the water.

A loud crash signalled that they hit something and then everyone including the boat, completely submerged. Sandy flip his mohawk hair while Dylan was still grinning nonestop as Mk and Mei shakily let go of him." At least we won't have to deal with her again, right?" Mei said with a chuckle before yelping when Dylan whack her back of her head." Don't jinx it little sis." He said with a playful smile on his face." Hey! What about me!?" Mk shouted, pouting. Dylan rolled his eyes at him before pinching his cheeks." You sir, need to learn how to be not a pussy." he said as Mk tried to free himself from the pinch while Mei laugh.