|Chapter 1: hero is born part 1|

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey."

blue-green eyes stared boredly as beside him listened with completely away at the scholar, who was telling the story about the legendary of the monkey king.

"Rising from the netherworld, The Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except. . . . The Legendary Monkey King."

The mortal teen gasp silently as he shook the Demigod back and forth, who let out a grunt and push him away to stop him from shaking him too much.

"The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield. Trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to been seen again. Legend says that the staff still lies on top of that Mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull king gone, the civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures. gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine and all because of the Monkey King."

A moment of silence between the storyteller and the listeners before it was interrupted by a young teen." Oh, that's so good! Monkey King's so cool! He's strong and handsome and-" The teen was cut off by the older teen as he covered his mouth." We get it Mk, He's awesome and cool." Mk, gave a sheepish smile at the Demigod before the scholar fixed his glasses and said," Oh Mk. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories." Which made Mk pulled out his book and show the pictures of arts he made.

" Oh but I do! I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King with witness of Dylan Jackson truly. Written and illustrated by me of course and Like I knew he was born from a stone and live behind a water with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and- and oh!"

Dylan just sigh as he drink his bottle of water to dehydrate himself. Ever since he arrive in this another world after getting killed by Luke after saving his younger twin brother. He found himself at another world that humans and demons live together. Which confuse him and has trouble around at super advance city he's in  before he was found by Mk and Mei at the arcade.

The three became fast friends already at just simple meet up at the arcade. Now Dylan, is living at Mk's apartment, taking part time job at Pigsy's noddle restaurant as a delivery boy since Mk always distracted all the time, which Dylan couldn't blame him for it since he too always get himself distracted also.

"It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips." The scholar said making Dylan rolled his eyes at him and said," Yeah, whatever you say Mr. Tang." as he went to get more water for his bottle since it almost run out of water.

Tang clears his throat and look at Mk." Well, you know the deal: One story, one free bowl of Zha Jiang mian. Hmm?" he asked to Mk." Don't do it Mk." Dylan shouted out of sight from the two. But Mk didn't listen as he attempts to grab the bowl." Huh? oh right, free Noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like-" he was cut off when someone throws a spoon at him.

"Free noodles!??" Someone shouted as Dylan appeared." I told you not to do it Mk." he said as he stood behind at the owner of the Noodle shop, Pigsy." No one." He said as he takes the noodles." Gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang!" He shouted at Tang, who looks calm at this.