|Chapter 12: Macaque|

|A/N: Again, sorry that I skip the skeleton key. Like I said before, this won't be following the series of lego Monkie Kid. Also, please don't tell me what to do or write the following series. This is my choice and My story alone. . . . .Sorry If I offended you guys.|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, when I found out I was going to be trained by the Monkey King, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, I had no idea that I'd be stuck here hammering walls for twelve hours a day!" Mk shouted before looking at his Mentor after stopping banging the wall." Why am I doing this again?!" He asked as Dylan was busy looking through his phone, scrolling a bit while drinking his bottle of water." So I can make a nice little breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." Monkey King told him.

Dylan look up from his phone to look at them with slight amusement on his face before putting away his phone then crossed his arms and leaned against the stone wall." But I'm supposed to be the Monkie Kid, not a construction worker! How am I supposed to do the hero stuff If I don't know the fighting stuff?!" Mk cried as Dylan raise his brow at him as Monkey King look at Mk, laying on his cloud." Oho! So you want to know, the fighting stuff Huh?" Monkey King asked with a half smile and a half smirk on his face before hopping off of his cloud. He then took the staff," Like this?" he asked before spinning his staff and then flinging it in such a way that it spun while moving at a fast rate.

Dylan look surprise as he watch the staff went right in by, slamming the wall shattering the stone, the one that Mk had been hammering against." Yeah. . . . that would be cool to know instead of throwing it at Mk, who was standing on the way though." Dylan said as he gave Monkey King a look, making Monkey King let out a nervous laugh, while rubbing the back of his neck." Oops." he said as Dylan sigh and shook his head at the Monkey demon.

"Yes! Exactly like that!" Mk cried as he stood up straight as he stared in awe." I'm ready for awesome!" Mk cried again as Dylan sighed when Monkey King burst out laughing, already guessing what Dylan was thinking about." Look, Bud. You can't rush this stuff. Um, you'll get there, you just need to practice." Monkey King said as Dylan hum in agreement as he brought out his pen and press the button, making it transformed into a sword.

"But this isn't practice." Mk said,  holding up the hammer as Monkey King let out light groan while Dylan was busy praticing sword fight skills and martial arts." I'm never going to teach you things that you don't need to know, Kay." He said, as his voice a bit on the firm side. He then turn his attention to Dylan, watching him train himself, which made him look cool and. . . . .handsome. Monkey King's eyes went wide at that thought making him blush furiously as he shook his head, mentally slapping himself from thinking that. Mk frown at what Monkey King just said before looking away with sad expression on his face.

"Okay, Now this priceless anxiety mural isn't going to destroy itself, soon. Remember, step into the strike." Monkey King said before Mk could say anything, his phone began ringing. Dylan stop praticing his sword when he heard Mk's phone ringing making turn his head to look at Mk. Mk answered it as Dylan could hear Mei's panic voice and other stuff making him tilted his head in confusion.

" A monster attacking the city?! That's terrible! " Mk said as he turn off his phone." Damn, I guess Me and Dylan gotta go to do some boring hero stuff instead of this." Mk said putting his phone away, beckoning at the wall." Okay, Bye!" Mk said as he running off, grabbing Dylan with him, making Dylan yelp in surprise . Monkey King watch the two go before sighing while shaking his head side to side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the two arrive, Mk and Dylan appeared beside Mei." So. . . . What did we miss?" Mk asked Mei, who look at them with relief expression on her face." Mk! Dylan! What took you guys so long?" Mei asked the two." Yeah, sorry about that 'cause Monkey King was busy making Mk do stuff." Dylan said with bored tone on his voice." Yeah, what he says. So. Is that a bad guy?" Mk asked as they both look at giant monster in front of them." Oh wow, that's huge." Dylan pointed out.