|Chapter 13: The End is Here|

Dylan sigh as he stretch his body a bit before slumped in the seat, put gus feet up on the dashboard, and crossed his arm, resting them on his stomach. Today's Mk training with Monkey King, kinda put him tired. He couldn't wait to get back to his apartment and just sleep for eternity, but of course, like always, someone had to put a damper on his plans.

"Heyo! Guess who's back from their training with Monkey King!Oh." Mk said before he went quiet. Dylan open his eyes before gasping  when they were surrounded by bull clones." Oh come on! One little break! Is that too much to ask for?!" Dylan shouted as he brought out his pen, pressing the button on it as it transformed into a sword, getting position to fight.

Though, he notice something different. The clones were acting almost like zombies, and the areas that once glowed red and orange are now shown with a bright soft blue color." What the hades happen to you guys?" Dylan murmured, eyebrows furrowed slightly before the clones off into the distance with how hard they were hit. Dylan look surprise at this but he was even more surprise enough to see the appearance of the van and his friends." Guys?!" Mk said, laughing a little." You guys look awesome!" He said, looking everyone up and down.

"What's all the edgy look? Also, what the fuck is going on?!" Dylan shouted." Yeah, so, uh, some stuff happened while you guys were away, got kinda intense." Mei said as Dylan look around him." Yeah, I can see that Mei." he said as he saw everything was not left unscathed." But, I left you with one of my boys!" Mk said, referring to the clone he had made before he and Dylan left, well, Dylan wanted to sleep but Mk dragged him away." Oh, he's super useful." Tang said in sarcastic tone as he moved over to the side, revealing the clone, who was leaning against the seat.

"I don't know what to tell ya guy." it said before explodiong into a hair fragments." So what all happened?" Dylan ask as he lazily put his sword on his shoulder." Well, after you guys left-" Mei began to say before Tang interrupted her." If you'll allow me, Hm?" He said making Mei groan. " Well, after you guys left, the bull clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful than before. We believe that it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. Mk, he's conquered everything." Tang said in his weird storytelling voice." Okay, stop with that voice Tang. You're creepy me out." Dylan said with disturbed expressio on his face.

"Where is he? Where's DBK?" Mk asked." We're not sure, but there's pretty scary noise coming from the mountain." Sandy said, making everyone look at the mountain in question." Then that's probably where he's hiding." Dylan said as he hopped onto the roof of the van, while Everyone else got inside. Then they all took off towards the mountain. Along the way, Dylan frown at the sight of destruction around the place. It reminds him of the battle against Luke and the others, the battle against monsters and demons that was send by Hades. That includes the titans. He could see the fear on the people's eyes, they were absolutely terrified.

This made him frown as he turn his attention back to the mountain. All the more reason to stop Dbk. The van came to stop at the edge of a deep, long crevice in the Earth with the Bull King logo etched into a large board set above it." Okay, so what's the plan?" Sandy asked." Uh, I don't know. I was just gonna wing it." Mk said making Dylan facepalm at him and gave him a whack on the head making Mk yelp." Idiot! You guys keep away the clones away from the people." Dylan said." Sounds great, let's go!" Sandy said while Mei shouted," YEah!"

"Wait what? No! He didn't mean you guys!" Mk said making Dylan look at him with a deadpan look on his face." Mk, they can handle this." Dylan said  as Tang nodded." He's right. You thought you were going without us?" Tang asked as Pigsy let out a laughed a bit." Mk, we get it. You are monkey Kid, Huh? It's your job to go fight the bad guys." He said as Dylan gave a grin and ruffled Mk's hair." But we're also your team, bud." he said as Sandy nodded in agreement. " Yeah! It's our job to getcha there." he said." No matter what." Mei said with a grin on her face.