|Chapter 11: Impossible Delivery|

Dylan held his hand over his eyes as he looked up into the sky, searching for the two people in particular. Honestly, he wasn't supposed to here, somehow he found himself getting drag by Mk to join in and watch him trained with Monkey king. Though, Dylan was confuse whenever he made eye contact towards to Monkey King, he will quickly look away from him, blushing as Dylan could see his tail was swinging side to side.

Dylan then spotted the two as they landed on two times of the same mountain. One was Mk, and the other, was Monkey King. If he was being honest, watching the two was a great form of entertainment. It made him remembers the training with his twin brother. Dylan frown when he remembers his twin brother and his home. He snapped out of it when he saw Mk was tossed around by Monkey King like a rag doll, while watching that Mk was trying to do the same thing.

He watch them fight before Monkey King wrapped his tail around Mk's ankles and shot into the air, making him shield his eyes again as he tried to follow their progress. Next thing he knew, Mk was inside of the mountain, right in the space where Monkey King inhabited, upside down in his own mini crater." Ooo, Having fun there Mk?" Dylan asked in teasing manner as he jumped down after him." Oh Shut up Brother." He heard from Mk's muffled response making him chuckle a bit.

Monkey King landed between the two, pratically beaming at Mk." Better. Way, way better! Your totally getting the hand of this bud!" Monkey King cried out as he picked Mk up and turned him around so that he was back in his feet, trying to ignore looking at Dylan's gaze. Mk could see a small blush on Monkey King's face before looking at Dylan, who was watching with confuse manner. 'Does Monkey King have a huge crush on Dylan?' thought Mk with confuse manner. " Really?!" Mk asked.

"I mean, it makes sense, you are getting trained by me. Now we just gotta work on your focus." Monkey King said with a grin on his face, ignoring the blush on his face while Dylan watch on. " Yeah, I am the best at-wait, what do you mean work on my focus!? I'm like, number one focus guy!" Mk cried leaning forward against Monkey King.

"Not quite Mk." Dylan muttered as Monkey King pushed Mk off him." If anyone is the number one focus guy, it's me." Monkey King said." Uh, objection to that. Literally you're history of entire story of you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities." Dylan pointed out, crossing his arm to his chest as Mk flip his book and look through the pages, before pushing down a cardboard cutout of Monkey King, that had appeared out of nowhere, revealing the real thing behind it, who was currently munching on some peach chips.

"Mm, that's where you're wrong." Monkey King said through a mouthful of food and pointing a bag of chips at Dylan, who gave him a disgust look." Don't talk when you're mouth is full Idiot." Dylan said to him." The time you ate all the immortal peaches that you were meant to guard?" Mk asked, looking at his mentor. " That was long time ago." Monkey King replied, avoiding to look at Dylan again.

"When you kept annoying everyone in the celestial realm?" Dylan said as he narrowed his eyes at the Monkey, who was now avoiding to look at him as he saw a small blush appeared on his cheeks." T-That's a matter of Opinion." Monkey King stuttered a bit as he continued eating his peach chips." The time you picked up a fight with Budd-!" Mk shouted before a peach chip was shoved into his mouth, making Dylan blink in surprise.

"See? that, right there, is the problem. You stressing too much about the negatives. " Monkey King said to Mk." Focus, is taking in everything, but honing in on the one thing that matters. Right now, I'm talking to you while also noting the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these thirty seven emails from my lawyer, the first eighteen seasons of Monkey King, the animated series, the inner residence of my soul while I contemplate the fact that I'm an immortal being, who will never be able to die, and that bug right over there." he said as the last part drawn everyone's attention to the grasshopper that sat on a tree root before it hop away.

"But, I'm paying attention to you. Take in everything, choose what you want to do, and do it! That is focus." Monkey King said as Dylan let out a whistle." Damn." he commented while raising his eyebrows." That sounds, super confusing, and like your just constantly distracted towards to Dylan here." Mk said, making Monkey King blushed furiously at that comment making Dylan raise his eye brow in confuse manner. Monkey King shook away his blush as he cocked an eyebrow at Mk." Or, maybe you just can't handle real focus." He said as Dylan's eyes went wide in shock at the remark." Holy shit." He said as he stuff his hands in his jackect pockets as he look between Mk and Monkey King as Mk had now offended look on his face." I can totally focus! I Focus all the time! In fact, The very next thing I do, is going to be the most focused thing ever." Mk said as Dylan facepalm at him." Mk! You don't need to say that! You're gonna get yourself a difficult tast to do that directly challenges what you have just said." Dylan said.

"Uh, actually, not this time by the way." Monkey King told Him, as Dylan look at him." Oh good, cause Mk, you need to get back cause Pigsy is going to have you're head." Dylan said to Mk." But what about you?" Mk asked him." Break." Dylan simply said as he lean on his right leg." No fair! Why you get always a break time?" Mk said with a pout look on his face. Dylan let out a small chuckle as he walk towards to him and gave him a brotherly pat on his head." I work hard and never abondon the tast that Pigsy has given to me. Unlike you, You always get distract at the smallest thing you know." Dylan said with a grin as he ruffled Mk making Mk whine and said something about ruining his hair.

Monkey King watch the two bond like brotherly bond making him smile softly. But he couldn't help it but blush when he saw a soft look on Dylan's face. Mk left , leaving Monkey King and Dylan behind. It was a awkward silent between the two. Monkey King was now rubbing his neck out of nervous while Dylan was casually playing the little monkeys that come to play with him.

"You know, it's kind of rude to stare at me you know?" Dylan said without looking at him. Monkey King let out a startle squeak like monkey before he look at him nervously." I-I'm Not looking at ya" Monkey King stuttered as Dylan look at him with a bored look as his eyebrow were raise up in question manner." You sure about that? You start acting weird whenever I come around with Mk. Was something on my face?" Dylan asked him as Monkey King quickly wave his hands around." NONONONONONONONO! Nothing's wrong on you're face! it's just uh. . . ." Monkey King felt like he wanted to hide away out of embarrassed. He's now understand what his feeling around Dylan after a long thought about his feelings.

He have a huge crush on Dylan. Dylan look confuse as some monkeys were snickering at their king while others were laughing." Yeah, whatever you say Monkey King." Dylan said before turning his attention back to the monkeys, as he was now petting them. Monkey King let out a nervous laugh before bringing out a phone." So. . . . are you up for noodles?" He ask as Dylan look at him with surprise expression yet confuse look, while he was now holding the monkeys in his arms making Monkey King stop himself from squealing how adorable it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few hours, Mk burst through the doors, just as Monkey King was about to open it. Dylan watch this as he wasn't effected at Mk's sudden appearance while sitting on the stairs." Pigsy noodles! Mk shouted as the door frame falls down revealing Monkey King, who look like he wasn't affected by it." You finally made it." Monkey King said with a smile on his face. This surprise Mk to see his mentor and his brother figure are here, at the shame temple." Monkey King? Dylan? Wait." Mk said before gasping as he point his finger at Monkey King." This was all a lesson to see if I could focus!?" He cried out making Dylan and Monkey King gave him a look while both of them blink at the same time. They both look each other before looking back to Mk.

" Uh, yes! I wanted to. . . Uh teach! Ya valuable lesson! I definitely didn't just order three helpings of noodles to my Shame temple." Monkey King said as Dylan sigh and facepalm at him." That's a stupid lie I ever heard in my entire life." Dylan said as Monkey King gave out a chuckle at him before looking at Mk." You were right Dylan! I was really honestly terrible at focusing." Mk said to Dylan before he start lunching a mini story as Dylan sigh before watching Monkey King casually took the bag from Mk." I'm just gonna take those off you." Monkey King muttered as Dylan let out a soft chuckle, which Monkey King heard it, making his tail swish side to side. " That's great bud! I'm proud of ya. But this isn't our order." Monkey King said as Mk finished talking." Wait what?" Mk asked making Dylan sighed." Mk, I think you mixed up the orders again." Dylan said making Mk quickly left as he watch him go." You not going after him?" Monkey King asked him as Dylan let out a hum and said," He'll be fine. . . . .sort off." He said as he watch Mk panic over something making him sigh and went to help him. Not noticing a soft yet loving stares from the Monkey Demon.