|Chapter 14: Revenge of the Spider Queen part 1|

"You know, I must say. This, training that you been giving to Mk, is a lot easier than the last time we fought." Dylan said as he casually block one of Monkey King's kick with the blade of his sword. Today, Monkey King challenge him to spare which made Mk excited to see his mentor and his big brother figure spare.

"A battle is no place to be arrogant Dylan. You gotta stay humble." Monkey King told him before flipping off the sword. Dylan raise his brow at him before smirking."Ohohoh, aren't you the one to talk?" Dylan asked with a smirk making Monkey King blush a bit and gave him a glared before backing up when Dylan tried to slam his sword down. He palnned to corner the monkey Demon in the edge of the cliff that wasn't too far away.

And that's exactly what happened. Monkey King look just slightly surprise making Dylan gave him a smug smile, which made Him blushed a little. " You got this big bro!" Mk cheered from the sidelines as Dylan gave a smirk on his face." Oh I know." He replied before he jumped up with intention of hitting Monkey King, before he notice the slight smirk on the monkey Demon's face. This made him look confuse before his eyes went wide when Monkey King jumped and firmly set his foot against his end of the sword blade." You sure about that?" He asked before Dylan gave a surprise blink before grinnning at him, confusing the monkey before letting out a surprise shriek like monkey when Dylan did something out of nowhere, making the monkey demon crashed on the wall, were Mk stood, who wince when he saw his mentor hit the wall beside him.

"Ow. . ." Monkey King mumbled as Mk look between his mentor and Dylan with wide eyes." Woah" he said as he heard Dylan laugh. Dylan hop off the cliff and landed on the ground softly before standing straight." Yeah, Like i said. I got this." Dylan said with a smirk on his face as he press the button of his sword, as it transform back into a pen.

"THAT WAS AWSOME!" Mk shouted in awe with stars in his eyes as Monkey King pop out of the wall." Yeah, you just got lucky. I was distracted." he said as Dylan look at him, with raise eye brow, while Mk hang on his arm." Distracted?" Dylan asked as Mk start smirking and said," Maybe his distracted by you Dylan." this made Monkey King blush furiously and zoom towards his successor and yank him away from Dylan." HAHAHAHAHA! LET'S GET TODAY'S LESSON! WHICH REMINDS ME IT'S YOU TURN BUD!" Monkey king said as he drag Mk with him, who was laughing while Dylan watch the two go before smiling softly and shook his head." Dorks." he mumbled before following them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, class commensing." Monkey King said as he pulled out Mk from the rock after the two spare each other. " How'd I win?" He asked as Dylan casually raise his hand." Yeah Dylan?" Monkey King asked as Dylan gave him a raise eye brow." You buried him under a rock slide." he said making Monkey King gave him a look." Yes, but, why were you standing in the way of a rock slide?" Monkey King asked as Mk groan and said," Cause you put me there!" Monkey King ruffled his hair.

"Nononononono. I got you where I wanted you, by putting you where you wanted me. It's called, misdirection." Monkey King said as Mk fixed his hair, while Dylan chuckle and cross his arms to his chest." Seems like a shady lesson." Mk stated." Too soon buddy."Monkey King told him making Mk groaned as he fell back. Dylan shook his head but smile as he start sharpening his sword. " Class dismissed!" Monkey King said to Mk, who jumped up." Yes! Let's go Dylan! We better hit it. We're supposed to meet Mei and the others for-" Mk was cut off by a pillow hitting his face.

Dylan wasn't looking as the pillow hit the side of his head, keeping his eyes on his sword. He wasn't faze by it as he continued what's he doing. Mk pulled the pillow off of his face and turn to look at his mentor, who was making all sorts of things." Whoa. How long you been preparing this?" Mk asked." Come on. It's New years Kiddos. Let's watch the fireworks." Monkey King said, patting the spaces next to him. Dylan look up and stared at the Monkey demon before giving a shrug.