|Chapter 16: Revenge of the Spider Queen part 3|

In the flower fruit mountain, right after grabbing all the ingredients, including the furnace and dealing with the spider henchmen, Red Son starts making an antidote as he pours out the spider venom first into the furnace.

" I, Red Son, will combine the powers of the Celestial artifacts with the Spider Queen's own venom, save my father and reforge the world as I see fit!" Red son said in monologe while laughing evilly as Mk and Mei were in awe.

" Red boy that was amazing!"

"Such a good hero speech!"

This made Red Son look pissed right after Mk said that." Villain speech! And perhaps my best of all time!" Red son said, flicking his fire hair confidently." More like a monolouge." Murmured Dylan to Tang, who just sigh." So what do we do now guys?" Pigsy asked." We do nothing. I add the ingredients in a precise order you wouldn't understaind." Red Son said to Pigsy as Dylan raise his eye brow at him before he notice Mk sneaks past Red son with the celestial ingredients in his arms.

" Uh, there's only three more ingredients, Red Boy." Mei pointed out." Which Mk already chucked them in." Dylan said as he pointed his finger at Mk, who tossed the ingredients into the furnace." What?!" Red Son exclaimed in shock when Dylan pointed at Mk." You're welcome." Mk said as a big gold explosion was made as every one coughed from the smoke. Mk, Mei, and Tang looked into the furnace to see it full of gold liquids.

"OH! I think it worked!" Mei shouted as Dylan gave her a deadpan look on his face." Ya think?"he said as Tang said while fixing his glasses." Let's hope it works on the people." 

"Alright! Time to take the fight back to the Spider Queen and end this nightmare once and for all!" Mk said with determination." Exactly. . . How Mk?" Dylan asked with raise eye brow at him." Yeah! How? those spider people aren't just gonna line up for a antidote!" Pigsy said as he agrees to Dylan's question." And even if they did, are we forgetting about Spider Queen? She defeated the Monkey King! How are you--?" Tang questioned but stop when Mk shush him." We'll find the way. We always do." he said which made everyone to smile, while Dylan just grin at him as they're ready for the battle.

"Well, I might have an idea." Sandy said as he raised his hand, which catch the attention from the others. He thens pull out a remote and presses a button, creating an upgrade to his ship full of blasters and more." Awe, yeah!" Mei cheered as Dylan just gave a smirk on his face. " Nice." He said." With this, we might have a chance!" Mk said with a grin.

"Right then! Let's get to it people!" Dylan shouted with a huge grin on his face as they went off back to the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Megapolis, Spider Queen sits on her throne watching the controlled people dance for parade with fireworks popping." Ooh! Here comes the Spider float and the spider dancers. This is how you rule the world." She said as she chuckles with glee.

Then she stops laughing as she sees something strange in the parade." What is that?" she asked as they all looked to see a cardboard of Monkey King." I don't know. It's not on the parade's schedule." Syntax said, looking at his clipboard. Then the cardboard flips down to reveal Sandy's ship with Mk and his team in it.

"If it isn't Spider Queen. Throwing herself a party?" Dylan shouted with a huge smirk on his face." You?! How are you still alive?!" Shout Spider Queen in shock to see him alive." Good question! I HAVE NO IDEA!" Dylan shouted before laughing." PREPARE YOU DOOM SPIDER QUEEN!"

" Now that's a hero speech!" Red Son said, grinning at the demi-god while Mk just chuckle out of nervous while Mei rolled her eyes playfully." RELEASE THE ANTIDOTE!" Dylan shouted as the others started firing out gold, turning everyone back to normal as they're out of the spider's control." It's working!" Mei shouted." Let's finished this!" Mk declared as everyone jumps out of the ships and lands in front of Spider Queen and her henchmen in their fighting stance." Your reign of horror is over--" Mk said but was cut off when a tap of spider's claw led to him being scared once again making Spider Queen laughs at them.