The Best Man's Wedding

(ALABANG GIRLS SERIES #4: THE BEST MAN'S WEDDING)

AGS #1: THE LOVE INVESTMENT
AGS #2: APOLLO'S HEARTBREAK
AGS #3: THE STAG PARTY

WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE NOT MEANT FOR A YOUNG AUDIENCE.
RATED-18, WITH SEXUAL AND VIOLENT SCENES
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(Wattpad unedited version)

♥♥♥

Sabrina Dardenne lives a luxurious life, and the only wish of her parents is for her to marry the best man for her . . . sadly, that man is not her boyfriend.

Clark Mendoza will always be the favorite son of his barkada's parents, and all Tessa Dardenne wants is for Clark to be her son-in-law, while Clark remains of a different opinion.

Sabrina will experience a string of unforeseen events that will leave her unable to make her own decisions. And fortunately for her, Clark, the man she ought to get rid of, is the only person who can spare her from unfortunate circumstances.

When everyone around Sabrina and Clark has a different definition of what the best man to marry should be like, will the two say "I do" when all they ever did was escape their fate and show everyone that they're not meant for each other?

♥♥♥

Alabang Boys Series #4

Clark Mendoza

The Best Man's Wedding © 2022 by Elena Buncaras

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the author's prior written permission, except for brief quotes and lines used in some description, written specifically for inclusion in this book.

This book is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, places, and incidents are used fictitiously.

Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

08/10/2022 - 10/22/2022