Graduation Day

Sia was standing at her college entrance waiting for her best friend as it is the day of their graduation.
Suddenly the screams of the girl started to ring in her ears as she rolled her eyes knowing that he had arrived.
She saw a black colored SUV parked and a man in all black came out. He saw her a gave her a pleasant smile which she returned with an eye roll. He frowned at her behavior and went towards her ignoring the crowd of girls gathered around him he came towards her with the confused look as he said-
Zaib- Hey what happened why are you upset I am not late today.
Sia- Hi, and nothing happened. Just tell your fangirls to get away.
Zaib- Ooo, so you are jealous (smirk) Sia- Me and jelly...Nah!!! In your dreams and I am just fed up of them now.
Zaib- It's just for today from tomorrow I will be free.
Sia- Yh!!
Zaib- Okay!! So let's go otherwise the program will start.
He said as he grabbed her by her waist and started to walk Sia didn't said anything just kept on walking and taking a glance at the girls who were jealous of her.
In the hall -
They both arrived and searched for their friend Zaib still had his hands on waist. One of their friend arrived.
Alya- Hey you two lovebirds,Ssup!! Sia- What!! Lovebirds, Eww~ We r not lovebirds...
Zaib- Of course not!!
Alya- But you both look like a real couple. Aww~so cute 🥰
Sia- Stfu,and let's sit and Zaib,now you remove your hand otherwise others will think the same as Alya...
Zaib- Oh yeah I almost forgot.
All took their seat and the function started it last for three hours which was like three years for Sia.
After the function..
Sia- Finally I am free now. I was super bored there.
Zaib- Yup! Ur right.. The long speeches were like a lullaby for me. By the way, you look tired let's have coffee.
Sia- Let's gooo..
At cafe...
As they both were sipping there coffees Sia felt someone stares at her she looked at the direction and saw two men staring at her legs as she was wearing a black mini skirt up to her thighs and a white crop top with a black leather jacket and black leather boots, she felt awkward and then she felt someone's hand on her, It was Zaib he smiled and assured her that it's fine. She knew that she is safe with him as she trusted him more than anything they both were besties since their childhood as their fathers were also. People thought of them as couples but they were not. Their parents also wanted them together as their religions were different their fathers accepted Christianity. After coffee Zaib dropped Sia home.
Sia- Thank you for the ride.
Zaib- Only thank you will not work where is my kiss?? (Cutely)
Sia- (laughing)Stop your flirting now... Zaib- Just love your smile...
Sia- See you, bye Good Night Take Care,Sweet Dreams,Sleep Well... 😺
Zaib- U too~💖

𝑺𝒐, 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚...
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔...
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒊𝒇 𝒖 𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏...
𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 6 𝒐𝒓 7 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.....
𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈...
𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆....
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍~
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒖 3000....😘

If u have any questions regarding the characters or my story do tell me in comments