At peace

Vote ⭐

Zaib told everything that happened to him to Sia. She felt disgusted about Alyssa but didn't said anything. Zaib was crying continuously in her arms, she rubbed his back softly.

Sia- Let it all out, okay? I am here for you..

She said softly and held him close to her. He cried his heart out in her embrace.

Sia kept on holding him tightly and stroked his hairs lightly.
After sometime Zaib calmed down and sobbed lightly. Sia cupped his face and kissed his forehead softly.

Sia- Babe, you okay now?

Zaib nodded lightly.

Zaib- But... I still want to be in your arms.

Sia smiled softly.

Sia-I am here for you Zaib.

Zaib rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes as she stroked his hairs lightly.

Zaib- Sia...?

Sia- Yeah...

Zaib- I had always loved her but still she did this to me.

He said in a broken voice.

Sia- I understand this babe, we don't always get whatever we want.

She said while holding him tightly to which he nodded lightly and sniffed.

Sia- I know Zaib, u loved her like everything but she doesn't deserved to be with you. Don't think about her right now, u should take some rest... Are you hungry? Should I make something for you?

Zaib- I am not hungry, just a little tired babe.

Sia- Then you should sleep now, okay?

She made him lie on the bed and covered him properly and looked at him with a soft smile. He closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.
Sia got up from the bed and was leaving but he grabbed her wrist to which she turned to him.

Zaib- I know it will be silly but promise me that you will never leave me Sia...

Sia smiled and kissed his forehead softly.

Sia- I promise Zaib,I will never leave you.. never ever.

She said and he smiled warmly and slept.

Sia- I promise that I will never let you get hurt again Zaib.

She said to herself and went to the other side of the bed and slept. In her sleep, she felt Zaib snuggling close her trying to make her hold him. She smiled and held him tightly and they both slept in each other's embrace after a very long time.

Sia slept peacefully in his embrace and he was also at peace in the arms of the right person for him.

While sleeping, he got some bad dreams but she was there to hold him and comfort him. He felt safe and loved which he used to feel with Sia and he was very happy at the moment.

So, here's another chapter.
Hope you will like it.
Love you so much ✨

And I had deleted my Instagram account due to some issues.

Stay tuned and healthy<3
Ilysm 💙✨