Chain of love

Another morning,
Sia woke up and saw the room empty, he was not there. She got up and went to check the bathroom but it was also empty. She came in the room and saw a note on the table which says:

Good Morning babe,
Actually I have some work so I am leaving early, have your breakfast, I will have mine outside and don't call or text me I will be busy...
I will be back maybe in the evening
Take care <3

Sia- Maybe...
She said with a light chuckle. She went to the bathroom for a cold shower as she needed it... She turned on the shower as the cold water touched her body, she felt relaxed as her worries were flowing away with water.... She closed her eyes thinking about those beautiful memories of them... Her eyes turned watery thinking how he had changed after the marriage. He had promised that everything will be same as they were but noo...

Flashback
Time before 1 day of their marriage...

Zaib had told Sia to meet him at the park... There she was sitting on the bench waiting for him as he was absolutely a latecomer. Suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder lightly as she got scared...
Sia- Wtf wh- Zaib, Don't scare me.
Zaib- Hmm...
Sia- What hmm?
She observed him, something was off his face was dull like he is very tensed. He was looking at the ground for nothing.
Sia- Boo...
Zaib- Hmm..
He said still gazing at the ground.
Sia held his shoulders and turned him to herself.
Sia- Look at me... What happened Huh!!
She said while caressing his cheeks...
Suddenly he engulfed her in a warm embrace while resting his head on her shoulder. She also hugged him lightly and gently stroked his hairs.
Sia- Hey babe, what happened to u..?
Zaib- Just let me hold you for some more time, it always makes me relaxed.
He said while inhaling her sweet scent . As she hugged him little tighter to ensure him that she's here for him.
After sometime he pulled away from the hug.
Sia- Hmm... You okay?
Zaib- Yeah.
Sia- Now tell me what's troubling you, what are you tensed for?
Zaib- Sia, You know na that tomorrow is our marriage.
Sia- Hmm...
Zaib- I am worried about our future.
Sia- What's wrong with your future?
Zaib- Our future.
Sia- Yh, our future, what's wrong with it?
Zaib- I am scared that our relation will not be the same.
Sia- Huh!! What you mean?
Zaib- Sia, I am worried that our relation will be shattered, nothing will be the same. I don't know how to make  you understand what I am feeling.
Sia- Shh!! I understand your feelings.
She said while placing her finger on his lips.
Zaib- Then tell me how can I not be tensed.
Sia- Don't worry Zaib, I will never let our relation get shattered.
Zaib- I believe from your side you will never give up but I also believe that from my side it will never be the same. I will hurt you and I know this, I will be the reason for our shattered relationship. I am scared to hurt you, I am scared to make you feel which you never deserve.
Sia- Zaib, calm down. I don't know what and why are you saying such things, I know you will never hurt me and you also know this. But if you are scared about our relation then I promise you I will never let it happen. I will do my best to protect us, everything single thing I can do for us, I will never hesitate to do it. If you are unable to make it right, I will always be there for saving us.
She said while holding his hands tightly in assurance.
Zaib- Really, Boo.. you will be there na...
Sia- Hmm..everytime...
Zaib- You promise na?
Sia- Promise!!
She said while bringing his hands close to her lips and lightly kissing there.
Zaib engulfed her in a warm hug as she hugged him back.
Zaib- I trust you Babe, more than myself.
He said as he continued to hug her and she closed her eyes feeling his warmth.

End of Flashback.

Sia opened her eyes, as a smile was lingered on her lips with that memory.
Suddenly her smile fell.
Sia- You did exactly what you were scared of but I don't know the reason.
She dressed up in her regular PJ's as she was not in mood to go out.

She went to the dressing table to apply some cream

She went to the dressing table to apply some cream. She opened the drawer and saw a box there. She opened the box and there was a nupital chain (mangalsutra) in it.

It was of her mom's, she remembered her wearing it

It was of her mom's, she remembered her wearing it. She took the chain out and traced her fingers on it. Her mom's wish was to see Sia getting married, wearing this chain, her eyes were full of tears remembering those faded but beautiful memories of her mom. Zaib had never let Sia feel her mother's absence but now she was alone and was missing her mom so much. She wiped those few years and wore that chain feeling her mom's presence, love and care in it. This was what she needed the most.

How was this chapter?
If u like,vote please and follow please....
Love you<3 💙✨