Comfort (2)

Vote ⭐
Tommorow is my physical education paper and practical, wish me luck guys :)
Back to the story

Zaib was crying hardly holding Sia. She was rubbing his back softly to calm him, he buried his face in the crook of her neck and cried hard.
Sia's eyes were filled with tears looking at his condition.

She took him to bed and made him sit there and sat beside him. She looked at him.

Sia- Zaib, what happened?

She asked him in low voice trying to control her tears, she needed to be strong for him. Instead of answering, he cried more.

Zaib- Please hold me Sia, please...

He said while crying hard. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. He rested his head on her shoulder and cried.

Sia- Shh... It's okay. Let it all out.

She rubbed his back softly to calm him but she herself was getting worried about him. She wanted to ask him the reason but he wasn't in state of answering any of her questions.

She was holding him close to herself and letting him cry, her cloth was all soaked up in his tears but she didn't seemed to care about it.

She was worried because she had not seen him crying like this. Zaib was not a sensitive person, he had cried very rarely. He would have been hurted so much that's why he was crying this much.

He continued to cry in her arms.

Zaib- Why this... Happened to me?

He said in a muffled voice between his cries. Sia was getting worried about him.

Sia- Zaib, what happened? Tell me... I am here for you.

She said while rubbing his back softly.

Zaib- I- I loved her so much Sia-

He tried to speak between his hiccups. She made him drink the water.

Sia- Calm down first, okay... Take deep breaths and tell me what happened babe? U know that I am here for you, right?

She said and held his hand tightly. He drank the water and took deep breaths and looked at her while sobbing.

Sia- It's okay if u don't want to talk about it Zaib, I will not force you.

She looked at him and smiled softly. As she had listened to him, she was sure that it was related to Alyssa but she didn't asked it.

Zaib looked at her and nodded.

Zaib- Sia, I- I want to talk about it.

He said in a low voice as she squeezed his hand lightly to assure him that she is there for him. He looked at her and sighed sadly.

Zaib- It's about Alyssa....

So,a small chapter is here, sorry for late update but I am sick rn so I didn't had the energy to type.

I hope you will like this.
Take care
Keep smiling and be happy and healthy <3
Stay tuned 💙✨

Ilysm.....