Morning

Zaib opened his eyes and got up from couch. His eyes searched for her but she was was nowhere. Suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing her. She was wearing a blue coloured saree with a blue blouse,her saree was paper thin showing her waist. Her blouse's back rope was untied.

She came and saw him and gave him a warm smile

She came and saw him and gave him a warm smile. He knew behind her smile there was a pain.
Zaib: Good morning!
He said while looking at her without even blinking as he had never seen her like this before.
Sia: Morning!
She said while wearing yellow velvet bangles. He stood up and went to bathroom. He stood undershower and thought about her, how is he treating her. She was her bestie and now his wife. If he don't consider her as his wife,atleast he should have treated her as his bestfriend like before.
He decided to take care of her like her old bestie. He smiled internally and went out and saw her struggling to tie her backrope. He went towards her.
Zaib- May I??
Sia smiled and hummed in response. He lifted his hand to her back and tued her backrope. She smiled and said thank you. He was feeling guilty as she was smiling at him, hiding her pain she was going through.
Sia- What u want to eat in breaky?
Zaib- Anything u will make boo!!
Sia- Okay...
Sia (in mind)- He is happy. After a long tym, finally...
She smiled brightly and started going towards kitchen. Suddenly Zaib grabbed her wrists and said,
Zaib- Where are u going?
Sia- To kitchen, for breakfast.
Zaib- Where is my morning kiss?
He raised his one brow while asking...
Sia(giggling)- Stop flirting now Zaib, let me go.
She freed herself and turned around bit he again grabbed her by waist .
Zaib- Boo!! U forgot u used to kiss me on my cheeks.
Sia(making a soo done face)- That was childhood.
Zaib(cutely)- But I want now, Boo!!
Sorry a rolled her eyes and came towards his cheeks and pecked a kiss there lightly. Zaib smiled and let her go.
Suddenly a message came on his phone. He read the message and his smile disappeared, he became tensed. Sia went to kitchen and started preparing pancakes as Zaib loved them. After preparing them she arranged the table as Zaib's father came.
Sia- Good morning dad!!
She hugged him tightly as he hugged her back.
Z/F- Good morning dear, How are you?
Sia- I am good. Have a seat.
He sat on the chair as Zaib came downstairs with a tensed look.
Sia got confused but smiled and said,
Sia- Zaib, come sit. Breakfast is ready.
See I had prepared panc-
Zaib- Sia, I can't have the breakfast. I have to go.
Sia smile fell.
Sia- But-
Z/F- What are you saying Zaib. She prepared this by so much efforts and you are going without eating.
Zaib- Dad, please don't force me.
Z/F(angrily)- What's going on with you. U had changed, u go early in morning without eating breakfast and come home late. You don't eat dinner.
Zaib(shouting)- Just don't force me dad. Its my life. I will do whatever I want. Once u forced me for this fucking marriage and now u are forcing me now also.
Z/F(shouting angrily)- Zaib!!
Sia- Dad, please don't shout, it will affect your health.
Sia said trying her best not to cry. His father didn't said anything and left. Zaib angrily left the room without taking any glance at Sia who was standing there with her eyes full of tears.
Sia- U have changed...

𝑆𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒....
𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 ⭐
𝑆𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔ℎ𝑎𝑒~ 💜