Wedding Day ~

Here in the room Sia is getting ready for her wedding. She wore a white colored wedding gown with silver flowers on it. She made her hair fall on her chest with her tiara on her head. She applied a little bit of makeup peach color liptint. She wore her heels and her dad came to take her to a aisle. She looked at her dad with a sad smile. He was having tears in his eyes, he kissed her forehead.
S/F- My doll is looking like a princess.
Sia- Thanks dad!
S/F- Let's go doll.
Sia just walked and went to the aisle. There her dad gave her hand to Zaib who was looking at her with no reaction on his face.
The vows started.
After the vows~
Priest- You may kiss the bride.
Sia eyes widened as she saw Zaib coming towards her. He lightly pecked her cheeks which made her felt butterflies in her stomach.
But why, she don't even know herself.
After the celebration~
Sia kissed her dad cheeks with tearful eyes and a sad smile.
S/F- Go doll. Always be happy.
Sia- Bye dad, take care, Love you.
After that Sia sat on the car with tears flowing on her cheeks. Zaib sat beside her and patted her shoulder she saw at his direction. He was opening her arms wide indicating her to come between his arms. She saw him and hugged him tightly ehile crying. As he was patting her head trying to comfort her. He wiped her tears and smiled at her. Sia also smiled back.
At home~
Sia came to the room and started to remove her jwelleries. Suddenly Zaib came abd gave her a smile which she returned with a smile too.
Zaib- Sia you go and fresh. I will go after you.
Sia- Ok.