Best for him

Exams are over and as expected I failed the chemistry exam.. lol~
Well, back to the story

(At night)

Sia is standing in front of the mirror drying her hairs, she was lost in her thoughts about Alyssa. Now she was aware what she wanted but she was not sure about it as no one can judge any person's character just at first meeting but she was somehow sure about Alyssa that she is not good for Zaib.
Suddenly she came out of her thoughts as Zaib tapped her shoulder, she looked at him through mirror.

Zaib- U didn't slept yet.

Sia- Huh... No I was not sleepy.

Zaib- Ok... I am going to take bath.

He went to take bath as Sia sat on the bed checking her texts. After sometime Zaib came out of the bathroom and went to bed and sat beside Sia.
He saw that Sia was looking tensed.

Zaib- Hey babe, anything happened... U looking tensed.

Sia- Zaib can I ask you something?

Zaib- Ofc, you can ask me anything.

Sia- Well, don't take it in negative way but are you sure that Alyssa-

Zaib- I know Sia, what are you thinking about, but babe believe me Alyssa is the best for me.

He said while smiling brightly.
Sia felt a little hurt hearing that Alyssa is best for him but smiled.

Sia- If you think so, then okay... I am happy for you.

Zaib- Yes...

Sia- You were going to stay at Alyssa's home... But you came back, why?

Zaib- Because I wanted to stay with you here and spend some time with you... You were alone here.

Sia smiled at his words and hugged him lightly. He smiled and hugged her back and patted her head lightly.

Zaib- Let's sleep... Ok?

Sia nodded and they both laid on the bed and soon Sia slept as she was tired.
Zaib looked at her and smiled lightly.

Zaib-(to himself) She is definitely beautiful....

He said and closed his eyes and slept.

Soooo, a short chapter. Sorry for it, I was being busy these days and was not getting time to write, somehow I managed to spare time today and wrote this short chapter in night(9:50 pm) Hope you liked it...

Stay tuned <3 💙✨