His Goddess

After sometime Sia came downstairs in the room and saw him sleeping. She went to him and saw on her knees to face him. Her hands made their way to his cheeks, she caressed his cheeks.
Sia: What are you hiding from me? You were not like this... Everytime I was the first one to know what's happening with you... But now.
She chuckled lightly as a lone tear escaped her eye.
Sia: But you don't worry I will wait for you. No matter how much time you take... You know na, Your Sia is always with you...
He said as she bent and lightly kissed his cheek and stood up. She covered him with a duvet and went to balcony as sleep was faraway from her eyes.
Here, Zaib opened his eyes as he was awake and had listened to Sia...
Zaib: (in his mind) I am sorry Sia, only because of me everything is going wrong... But I don't understand how should I tell you.. Please forgive me my boo... I will surely tell you one day but till then just wait for me...
Saying this he stared at her looking outside in the balcony. The moonlight falling on her making her look full black from behind. Her hairs moving gently due to breeze, she embraced herself due to cold breeze. That sight of her was exotic, she was looking like a fictional goddess.... Then he closed his eyes feeling relaxed with her image in his mind.

 Then he closed his eyes feeling relaxed with her image in his mind

The scene Zaib saw was somehow similar to this one.... I was not getting photo of what I had thought....

So here's another chapter. , thank you for these much views... Love you<3

Btw wht u think of Zaib, what's he hiding 🤡