Real Intentions!!

Vote ⭐

Sooo, my chemistry exam was a gross... As expected!! I m sure I am gonna fail... Now tomorrow is my physics exam T T~

Back to the story...

"He is mine..."

Sia turned around to face Alyssa hearing her words. She frowned at her.

Sia- What u said?

Alyssa- Huh, Nothing...

Alyssa said and smiled but this smile was not pleasant at all. Sia felt uncomfortable by her smile as Alyssa stood up and went to Zaib in the kitchen and back hugged him.

Alyssa- Baby, let's go there

She said while clinging on him. Sia felt a little hurt by this.

Zaib- Just two minutes, I am coming. Till then, you go and talk to Sia.

Alyssa- No, I want to be with you Baby...

She said while clinging to him more.

Sia felt uncomfortable by this.

Sia-(in mind) I should not feel like this,he is only my best friend.. nothing else...

She said to herself and looked away. Alyssa smirked lightly and started being clingy with Zaib.

Sia was getting anxious so she got up and went to the window ignoring them.

Alyssa smirked and came to Sia..

Alyssa- Hey, why are you standing here? Let's sit there.

Sia- It's okay here, I am just getting some fresh air.

Alyssa- Ohh, ok... You know I love him so much. He is the best, he take care of me soo nicely. I m lucky to have him.

Sia just hummed in response while Alyssa looked at her and smirked lightly.

Zaib came there.

Zaib- Hey, why are you both standing here... Let's sit there.

Alyssa- Actually Baby, I have to go now.. Its late for my work.

Zaib- Ohh, ok then I will drop you and tommorow we all will go for shopping okay?

Alyssa- Sure baby...

Zaib looked at Sia...

Zaib- Hey, Sia what u say??

Sia- Hnn.. ok.

Sia said while smiling lightly.

Zaib- Fine then, I will drop Aly to her home.

Alyssa- Can you please stay with me today in the evening, please Zaib?

Sia felt numb after hearing Alyssa.

Zaib- Ok sure.

Sia didn't said anything but she was panicking inside for a  reason she herself was not aware about, she wanted to stop Zaib but she can't and she should not... Even though he is her best friend and they had spent most of their time together but now Alyssa was in his life and it matter to him, so she just stayed silent.

Alyssa- Let's go then. Bye Sia, see you tomorrow...

Alyssa said with a smile as it was not pleasant at all...

Zaib- Sia, I am leaving now... Bye.

Sia just nodded and bid them goodbye.

Now  she was fully aware of Alyssa's Real Intentions.....

So, here is another chapter, I m not ready for my exam lol 🤡
Stay tuned <3 💙✨