Meeting Alyssa

So, First of all sorry for no updates in past few days as my exams are going on.... Tommorow is my chemistry exam and I hadn't prepared a single thing.. lol... Am gonna fail for sure.. nvm back to the story...

(Morning)
Sia woke up as sun rays were falling on her face, she got up and saw Zaib sleeping. She went to bathroom and got fresh and wore blue pants and white top, she came back to room.

 She went to bathroom and got fresh and wore blue pants and white top, she came back to room

Zaib was still sleeping, she sighed.

Sia- Zaib,wake up... It's 8 in the morning.

Zaib- Just two minutes...

Sia- Noo, wake up now.

Zaib got up and stretched..

Zaib- Good morning...

Sia- Morning!! Now get up and freshen up and bring ur girlfriend here, I wanna meet her..

Zaib- Ok then, I will ask Alyssa to visit here.

He said and went to the bathroom as Sia went downstairs to kitchen. She was preparing breakfast as Zaib came.

Zaib- Sia, I am going to pick Alyssa here...ok?

He said while smiling and being excited.

Sia- Okay, then I will prepare breakfast for us.

Zaib nodded and left as Sia prepared the breakfast and waited for him. After sometime the door bell rang and Sia went to open it. She opened the door and saw Zaib with a girl wearing a mini frock, she was smiling lightly absolutely looking beautiful.

 She opened the door and saw Zaib with a girl wearing a mini frock, she was smiling lightly absolutely looking beautiful

Sia smiled brightly looking at her simplicity.

Sia- Hey Alyssa, Nice to see you... Come inside...

Alysaa- Hello

Alyssa said with a warm smile as they all went inside and sat on the couch.

Sia- So, how's u Alyssa?

Alyssa- I m well, What about you Sia?

Sia- I m also doing well. U both wait, I am bringing the breakfast.

Sia went to the kitchen and brought the breakfast, pancakes with fruits. Sorry Alyssa, I only made this....

Zaib- Sia, don't be sorry... Whatever you cook is delicious always...

Zaib said as Sia smiled and they all started eating.

Alyssa- Wow... Sia it's so delicious.

Alyssa said while smiling.

Sia- Thank you so much.

They all ate while talking a bit. All this time Alyssa was being so sweet and was smiling brightly.

Sia started collecting the dishes as Zaib stood up...

Zaib- Hey, let me do this.. You are working since morning, you must be tired...

Zaib said and went to the kitchen for keeping dishes as Sia sat there smiling looking at him as Alyssa looked at Sia with a different expression on her face...

"Stay away from him, he is mine"

Sooo, another chapter is here...
What's Alyssa's intention... Is she really a good person??
Stay tuned
<3
I think I should change the cover one more time...lol sorry for this inconvenience...

Sooo, its gonna be the final conver of my book

Sooo, its gonna be the final conver of my book... Hehe!!!