Mrs. Sehgal !!

Soo this chapter is dedicated to BookMist07

Sia came in the room with a tray in her hands.

Sia- Zaib, come. I brought you fried rice.

Zaib came in room and sat on the couch as she put the bowl on the table.

Zaib- You made it..?

Sia- Obviously. Now eat, you must be hungry.

Zaib took the bowl in his hands while Sia kept on looking him with a sweet smile.
Zaib looked at her and smiled.

Zaib- Feed me!!

Sia- Huh!! Come on Zaib, You are not a kid.

Zaib- You forgot, you used to feed me whenever I didn't eat.

Sia- Yh, I remember....

Zaib- So, Now (passing the bowl to her) Feed me.

Sia just rolled her eyes and took the bowl, She took a spoonful of rice and blew on it to make it normal to be eaten and then took it to his mouth and he ate it with a smile.

Zaib- (while eating)I love this, its amazing.

Sia- Hey, Don't talk while eating.

She said as she fed him another spoon.

Zaib- Have you eaten?

Sia- I was not hungry.

Zaib- So you skipped your meal. Come (he said while taking the spoon from her) I will feed you.

Sia- Zaib, Noo I don't have appetite.

Zaib- Comeon, I know you. You can't be without eating at night. Now say Aaaa!!!

He said while bringing the spoon of rice to her mouth as she happily ate it.

Sia- Mmmm.. Yummy!!

Zaib- I told ya!!

After filling his tummy, Zaib went to his home office to complete some office work while Sia sat on the couch while watching her phone.
After sometime, Zaib came and went to the bed with his laptop and started his work, Sia felt sleepy and decided to sleep and laid on the couch.

Zaib- Why are you there?

Sia- For dancing.

She said with her eyes closed.

Zaib- Huh!?

He said with a frown.

Sia- Obviously to sleep idiot.

Zaib- So why you sleeping there? That's not a place to sleep. Come, sleep here.

Sia- No, I am okay here.

Zaib- I know that's not comfortable place. So just come here without any drama.

Sia- I said no!!

She said with her eyes still closed. Suddenly she felt herself in air, she opened her eyes and saw herself in his arms. There faces inches away, she felt her heart rate increasing.

Sia- Wth! Z- zaib put me down.

Zaib- Now I said no!!

He started walking while looking into her eyes and softly made her sit on the bed.

Zaib- Now you sleep here.

He said while moving towards the couch. Suddenly Sia grabbed her arm and he turned around.

Sia- That's not a comfortable place to sleep. Sleep here.

She said while tapping the place beside her.

Zaib- A- are you sure?

Sia- Of course, I trust you.

She said as she laid on the bed and covered herself with duvet and felt the other side of the bed sinking as he also laid beside her. She was back facing him and could felt her heartbeat still fast. She kept her palm on her chest and took deep breathe to calm herself.

Sia-( in mind) Why is this happening? Omg my heart.... Don't worry Sia it happens, it happens. Just sleep now, forget about it.

She closed her eyes but the scene of her in his arms came infront of her, she opened her eyes.

Sia- (in mind) WTH!! No no no just sleep Sia....

She again closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

Zaib- Sia... You slept?

He said in a soft tone.

Sia- N-not yet.

Zaib- Can we talk?

Sia- Hmm.. Say.

Zaib- Turn around first.

She turned around and saw him very close to herself and again her poor little heart can't control its beating rate.

Sia- Ye-yeah, say...

Zaib- Sorry.

Sia- For what?

Zaib- For making you cry... For making you suffer...

Sia- Don't be sorry, it was past just forget about it Zaib.

Zaib- But still I owned you a sorry na...

Sia- It's okay Boo...

Suddenly Zaib stared at her chest extended his hands towards it, She was too shocked to react.

Sia-(in mind) Wtf is he tryna do!!!

Zaib- Hey, its your mom's na?

He said while caressing the chain in her neck. Sia relaxed and smiled.

Sia- Hmm...

Zaib- It's beautiful, I remember her wearing this.

Sia- Me too.

Zaib- It's very precious to you na...

Sia- Hmm... So much.

Zaib- Never take it off... It's looking beautiful on you.

Sia- Ok...

She said while watching Zaib caressing that chain with those soft eyes.

Zaib- Let's sleep now.

Sia- Yeah, it's late night.

Zaib removed a few strands of hair from her face.

Zaib- Good night Mrs. Sehgal.

He said as he turned to back face her while Sia's eyes were widened about what he just said.

Meanwhile Zaib was also shocked about what he just did to her...

Zaib-(in mind) What I just did? And did I called her Mrs. Sehgal? Seriously...

He asked himself with a frown but shook it off and went to slumber.
Sia was still in shock, she was feeling something that she was unable to understand.....

Sia-(in mind) What's happening to me?

She said as she closed her eyes and soon slumber got her

Yoo!! First time I guess you got Zaib's surname Hehe 🤡
How was it? Something romantic finally came....
Stay tuned.. <3 💙✨