Her affection

Vote ⭐

It's morning now and Zaib woke up feeling a little headache because of crying all night. He looked for Sia but she wasn't in the room, he got up and checked the bathroom but she wasn't there too.

Then he went to the kitchen and saw her making breakfast. He smiled and went to her.

Zaib- Hey Sia...

Sia turned to him and smiled.

Sia- Good morning babe.

Zaib- Good morning.

She took a strawberry and placed it in his mouth to which he smiled and ate it.

Zaib- Thank you.

Sia- Ur welcome. Go and freshen up... Breakfast is ready.

Zaib- Yeah but before that... Can I get a hug?

He said sounding a bit off. Sia immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Sia- U know babe that u don't have to ask for hugs.

Zaib- Yeah cherry.

She looked at him with surprise.

Zaib- What? It's not like I never call you cherry.

Sia was about to say something but she didn't and smiled at him. He buried his face in her neck and sniffed her intoxicating scent. Sia smiled and stroked his hairs lightly while holding him.

Sia- U better now Zaib?

He nodded and kept on hugging her. After sometime, he pulled apart and looked at her.

Zaib- Thank you Sia for everything you did last night.

Sia- Zaib! U don't have to thank me silly! Now go and freshen up, I will arrange the table.

She said and ruffled his hairs gently. He smiled and went upstairs to the room and freshened up and came downstairs.

Sia had arranged the breakfast on the table and looked at him.

Sia- Come and sit. I have made spaghetti.

He smiled and sat on the chair. He looked at Sia who was looking at him with a sweet face.

Zaib- Sia...

Sia- Yes...

Zaib- Can you please feed me?

Sia smiled and went to sit infront of him and took the plate from his hand and fed him. He ate the food smiling as she kept on feeding him.

Sia- U r behaving like a baby.

Zaib- Really? But I like it when I get your affection and care.

Sia smiled and kept on feeding him.

Sia- Really?

She asked smiling to which he nodded while eating. After he ate the food, she placed the dishes in the sink. Zaib kept on looking at her and asked her quietly.

Zaib- Sia, what was my fault in this?

Sia looked at him and she saw tears streaming down his eyes. She went to him and wiped his tears.

Sia- U were never wrong babe, she didn't saw the love in your eyes otherwise u had always loved her. But it's her bad that she didn't cared about it. And u should not waste your precious tears on a girl like her. It's okay to cry which u did last night and from now on, u will have to be strong, okay?

Zaib- But I don't know how to be strong Sia.

Sia- I will be here for you, I will always help you babe... I promise.

She said with a smile as he hugged her tightly.

So, here is another chapter...
Hope you will like this...
Sorry for not uploading for long! I was busy with my other book.
Ilysm<3 💙✨