The Suffocation

Suddenly the door open and there he was standing. Sia turned and ran to him and hugged him tightly as more tears fell from her eyes. Zaib was too shocked to react, when he hears her sobs he too hugged her.
Zaib: H-hey babe, what happened... Huh!! Why u crying.
He said while caressing her hairs while she continued to cry in his embrace.
Zaib: Sia, boo.. Don't cry, you know I can't see you crying.. Shh!!
He took her to bed and made her sit.
Sia: (between her sobs) Where w-were you huh!! U know how much worried and scared I was... I was here all alone waiting for you, neither u called me nor u were answering my calls.
Zaib was extremely guilty for what he did. His eyes started to tear up as he really can't see her crying.
Zaib: I m sorry Sia.. I totally forgot about you.
Hearing this made her numb. She was shocked that Zaib said this to her with whom he had shared every single moment. But she didn't said anything about it.
Sia: I-its o-okay. Let's have dinner.
Zaib: Umm.. Actually I had eaten.
Sia felt a pang in her heart. Zaib himself was feeling weird saying these things to her. He had never imagined that he will do this to her.
Zaib: Y-you should e-eat. It's late night. You should not be hungry....
Sia: I-i am not hungry.
Saying this she got up from bed and started going outside the room until Zaib grabbed her wrists.
Zaib: Where are you going?
Sia: On terrace to get some fresh air, here it's suffocating...
Saying this she freed herself from his hold and left the room.
Zaib stood there stunned.
He sighed and went to bathroom to change. After sometime he came back and saw no one in the room.
Zaib:(to himself) Let her be there for sometime she will feel better, afterall she is suffering because of me.
He sighed and went to the couch and slept.

Another update today....
Thank you for reading 💙✨