Shopping

Vote ⭐
Thank you for 2k reads..
Lots of love to my constant readers.... U guys are the best...

I have many more plans related to my other books so I just want to finish this book as soon as possible....

So back to the story....

(morning)
Sia got up as Zaib was not in the room, it was nearly 8 in the morning. She yawned and went to the bathroom to freshen up, she came back and saw Zaib sitting on the couch. He was looking so sweaty and tired, he had came after from his gym.

Sia- Good morning

Zaib- Morning (smiling)

He then went to the bathroom.

Zaib-Sia, get ready, we are going for shopping with Aly (inside the bathroom)

Sia- Ok!!

Sia wore formal clothes and did a little makeup and went downstairs for breakfast, she prepared breakfast as Zaib came downstairs and sat on the table. She came with two plates of breakfast and sat infront of him and they both started to eat.

After sometime, Zaib got a call as he smiled while answering the call as now we are aware whose call it would be:)

Zaib-Hey babe, what's up...... Yeah, We are coming to pick you.... Ok.

He looked as Sia.

Zaib-Let's go now, Aly is waiting for us.

Sia nodded as they both started going towards the car, Zaib got in the passenger seat as Sia was about to get in the passanger seat, he said

Zaib- Sia, umm.. can you please sit on the backseat, this seat is for Aly

Sia was hurt now as she was the only one to sit beside him but she smiled and nodded and went to the backseat. After sometime they reached to Alyssa's house as she came and smiled and got in and sat on the passanger seat, the ride was silent for Sia but Alyssa was clinging with Zaib alot. Afterward, they reached to the mall and started shipping, Aly was clinging to Zaib alot as Zaib was shopping clothes for her whereas Sia felt she was getting ignored, she just looked at them with sadness in her eyes thinking about those days when she and zaib used to be together like he is with Aly.

Sia sighed and bought herself some sarees and some essential and paid for them. Zaib looked at Sia who was looking at the random things and went to her.

Alyssa- Zaib babe, come here... Where r u going..?

Zaib looked at Alyssa and sighed coming back to her. As the time passed they went home, Sia went inside with her bags and sat on the couch thinking about today.

Sia-(to herself) I don't think this Alyssa is a nice one...

But she can't do anything in this, she went to the kitchen and prepared the dinner and ate as she knew Zaib wasn't going to come. She went into the room and changed into her PJs and slept....

Another short chapter... Hehe...
This book is going to end soon guys as now I am looking forward to my next books and I hope you will support my that book also... Thank you for your support as we reached 2k reads
Saranghae 💟

Stay tuned 💙✨