10

🎵 This chapter contains music. Please Turn Your Sound Up 🎵

ARC 4

II  PREVIOUSLY IN HE'S BACK  II

II PREVIOUSLY IN HE'S BACK II

Someone used to teach him about the constellations. He couldn't remember who. It was a faint memory in the back of his head. Maybe it wasn't even real.

Kioku glared at the cat plush in his hands.

After all, he couldn't remember anything before the day he died.

It's all in the past. It would only cause more harm to remember

Kioku continued to walk forward.

Chapter 10: Remember

I don't recognize this area.

To his left was a traditionally built house. To his right was a forest, to which he couldn't see an end to.

He definitely was at a dead end.

The house to the left of him appeared to be gated. That likely meant that he was trespassing. The people who lived in this house likely owned the land around it as well.

He should leave. He should definitely leave. A house like this could only belong to...

The sound of a door slamming open caused Kioku to harshly flinch. The lights were all on in the house.

Kioku knew he should leave. He should definitely start running away before he caused any trouble. This was obviously a dysfunctional household.

"Don't you run away from me! How childish of you! Don't forget your place!"

"I hate you!"

Someone opened the front door. Kioku finally regained his mind, realizing that he was just casually standing out in the open. How stupid of him.

The person who exited the house appeared to be young. He slammed the door behind him before turning around sharply.

There was a scar over his eye.

It was Todoroki Shoto.

III

Perhaps Kioku had always stuck his head where it didn't belong. If only he'd just ran off like his brain was screaming for him to. It just was a part of his old self that resurfaced at an inconvenient time.

He wouldn't be in this situation if he had left. So, why didn't he leave? Why did he have to meddle in someone else's problems? Instead, he threw his hood over his head, hoping that he wouldn't be recognized as he walked away.