4.Bak jhak

"Avani".

"Waah...bahut accha naam rakha hai bhai ji".Shagun chided happily as Sidharth named her and Vivek's 6 days old baby girl on the child's chatthi function,the next day as per her parents wish,fondly called Jhumki till now ,named by Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz looked at him squinting her eyes.

" Avani!..bahut hi pyara aur shabdik arth wala naam (meaningful name) hai...Avani! means Prithvi..the fertile Earth!".Shehnaaz's father explained the meaning adoring the little baby girl and Sidharth both.

" Hum to bole the ki Shehnaaz ka naam bhi Avni hi rakho ,par uski Maa ne pata nahi kahan se kisi magazine me Shehnaaz padha aur uska naam rakh diya baki sari bacchiyon se sabse alag..baki 5 betiyon me se sab se alag naam!".Her father continued.

" But its a very nice name..one of a kind and unique..Shehnaaz..yani Shehensahon ka Naaz".Sidharth spoke smiling some of them present there looked at him and then at Shehnaaz with envious smile.

" Hai na..bhai ji..bilkul Alag hai meri Sanu sabse..apni baki sari behno se bhi bilkul juda..isliye to meri favorite hai aur apne Maa baap ki bhi dulari".Shagun chided.

Sidharth wanted to say...Yes!!...Indeed !! She was different from all of the girl he had seen and met till now,how different he can not put on a finger exactly but yes she was different for sure but could not say this as the entire family member were there including Shehnaaz and it would not be that normal for him to praise her here in front of everyone as he had observed that her family which includes Shagun parents also are not very broad minded.

Although he knew and had interacted with Shagun's parents earlier as he had acted as a major cupid in fixing an alliance between his maternal cousin Vivek and Shagun for their marriage an year ago and met Shehnaaz's father also in the marriage but he was not that free and comfortable with them as off now and had seen Shehnaaz being very formal ,underconfident and confined infront of her own family and Uncle 's family till now.

She was not the fierce and confident one he had met an year ago...she seemed lost,mechanical,timid ,fearful and even alarm ful infront of her family so contrast to her nature ,unlike she was till yesterday morning before they have returned home...but why? the unknown reason bothered him...made him worried about her.

"Haan sabse alag to hai...apni behno se to bahut jyada...vyavayahar(Nature wise)shakal aur surat me bhi".Shagun's mother smirked.

Shagun looked at her own mother in disgust,She knew very well what she meant.

Her mother used to like Shehnaaz earlier and that's why Shehnaaz came to her house to live and study there and always but off lately she had started taking digs against Shehnaaz..irrespective of that also Shehnaaz wished and tried to find a mother figure in her...but she was mistaken perhaps...No one can be like your own mother,love you and think your better more than your own mother...But that little young girl of not even 20 years  always seeked her aunt's love ,who was her late mother's cousin sister also ...missing that warmth of her own mother and trying to find that love in her Masi and aunt..she always failed to find that mother's love....and Shagun's mother always lacked to give that motherly love to Shehnaaz.

Her own family's cold behaviour towards Shehnaaz from beginning specially after she came to Muzaffarpur for her further studies of high school at her Uncles' house on her own constant persuasion and Shehnaaz's father wish for studies,  was now bothersome to her.She can see the luster on her Sanu's face was lost from yesterday only after they have came home...the reason she knew ...but she wished if she can do anything for her little sister...

Shagun was the only sister among her two big brothers and her parents and brothers loved her being her only sister and so she was very friendly and carefree with her family though, but she was close to Shehnaaz the most from childhood as she too was an open minded and carefree in nature like her totally contrast to her own family ...may be because she was attached and friends with Vivek,Sidharth and her  maternal side more and not followed her own family and paternal side thinking and was not an orthodox and old thinking.