30.Makar Jaal

Comments are mandatory!!!

Meri Pyari Shanno,

Haan..haan..tumko hi bola maine Shanno....ye apni gilehari(squirrel) jaisi masoom badi badi aankhon se idhar udhar dekhna band karo.Tumhari shaitan shararati par masoom aankhein...kabhi shant..kabhi udas,kabhi hasti,chamakti(sparkling) to kabhi bahut jyada utsuk(curious)....kabhi bahut khuraphati jo na jane kitni hairan pareshan hazar sawal liye tuk tuk takti hai...tukur tukur sab chup chap dekhti hai..apne aap me samajhna aur sametna chahti hai sab kuch jaise....Shanno...bas pyar se dil ne tumhare liye ek naam chun liya hai aise hi,wo naam jisse sirf main tumhe pookara karoonga...Shanno!!...accha Shanno tumko pata hai tumhari aankhon me poori ek duniya hai...shayad meri duniya...jise main padhna chahta hoon, kho jana chahtaa hoon...haan haan...pata hai..Ghalib ke kaseede jaise lag raha hoga ...Main khud hairan hoon ki main aisa bhi tha?..par sacch to yahi hai Shanno...tumko hi padh raha hoon...jab se tum mili ho aur last 3 dino se khali time me wahi to kar raha hoon tumhari tasveer dekh kar...dil aur dimag jaise sunn se ho gaye hai....jaise kahin shunya ekayi(infinite) me sirf tumhari awaz goonj rahi ho mere kaano me aur bas tum yaad ho.....aur tumhare haal bhi kuch aisa hi hai kya?....tumhari khushi hassi aur hamesha tumhari tammanna me....aur tumhare jawab ke intezar me ...

Tumhara..sirf tumhara 

Sidharth

Shehnaaz flipped the letter page again and again in surprise as it ended so soon ...forgetting that it was a single page small letter and not some good long book which she loved and wanted to read endlessly....she had read the entire letter in one go breathless as if her life was dependent on it...as if the letter was sign of him being there for her...of his existence of him being in her life always ...as if he was always there beside her and had not gone anywhere....as if she was reading and listening to him through this letter ,waiting for him from eternity.

The letter felt like a fresh cool breeze which she wanted to hold so closely with her with every passing second.......

She had always been in deep love of old pages of books..that pungent ,rustic,earthy ,old room smell of old books and later on when she started liking the synthetic smell of new pages of books also  while reading...but she never knew she will like the smell of the letter,the postcard which has apparently no smell or very less smell...may be it is his smell which came through the his ball pen..his hands must have touched the postcard and his words written over their...it does have a fragrance...right!!!???..or through his hand writing!!......her lips turned up to smile and her hands holded the letter tightly taking it to her lips...as her lips touched his letter .

A very soothing smell struck her nostrils again...she smiled,sniffed and smelled the piece of crisp pale yellow postcard paper...no his letter...it smelled heavenly just like him...as heavenly as his cologne.As she did that her legs clutched her foot tightly curling up to her legs playing with the silver 'bichhiya'(toe rings) she had adorned in her forefinger and middle fingers of both the legs and her knees bend upwards touching her heart inside her chest hugging her tightly...the spherical toe rings screamed the nuptials surrounded with duties and responsibilities a marriage holds..may be love and care also .

She heard the twinkling tinkling silver payal sound which reminded of him again ...the bells of payal..he used to play with those payal bells sometimes while talking...most of the time while hugging and curling ,cuddling up to her as his legs locked her every time while they slept together ... when her knees touched her soft chest...somehow she remembered how few days ago his hands had played and fondled with her breasts..pressing,touching grabbing them roughly and smoothly both at the same time ...her nails dug deep on her skin and her teeth were on the verge of pouring the blood out of her lips as she kept chewing ,biting them harshly in nervousness,shyness anxiously reliving those moments with closed eyes again...anticipating unknowns & unthinkable lost in the moment but soon she opened her eyes and looked nervously here and there after a while as if someone can see their private moment of intimacy...