35.Kaam aur Krodh

Vote and comment...I may not reply to each of your comments due to scarcity of time but I do read them all when I open wattpad and trust me I feel so good,overwhlemed and special reading your honest comments...your comments are my treasure in life...so do as much as you can.

Ignore typos and mistakes.

Also I have tried to keep the story as real and raw to it's true nature in a fictional setup...writing such complex character as Shehnaaz is not easy for me as I may not relate to her entirely or is like her in real life but a part of her is there in every girl I guess..me too ..and more or less such girls are present in our society low key so much that we even don't know and realise...girls like her who are submissive,reserved,emotionally so weak & vulnerable yet so strong...and the era the story was written there were plenty of girls as per my experience and knowledge and so I have taken the characterisation from one of them.

Hope you will find my writing worthy enough adding some value for time and learning.

Sidharth looked at his wife from far who was busy serving dahi vada to few guests,to all female precisely in the main hall while coming inside from the event Pandal,..the dinning area for male and female were made separately to avoid rush basically apart from one common huge area outside the main premises of their mansion where the 'Kavya Sabha' and 'Gayan Vadan' along with orchestra program for the evening was going on from last 3 plus hours and now there was a little break for the dinner with on going snacks..it was close to 8:30 of the night.

They were initially together enjoying the 'Kavi sammelan' but with the more guests and allies flooding in, he got occupied with greeting & attending them as everyone kept asking for him being the host & the only son of the house...and Shehnaaz got occupied as well ,as her mother in law and Dadi Maa kept introducing her to guests and exchanging pleasantries which took her lot of time...meanwhile they enjoyed the evening...but separately.

And now he was missing her ...

His wife who was looking mesmerizing today...phenomenal like the day of her wedding with her pallu over her head in that White Black saree of his choice,with the red alta on her foot on dadi maa's order,the silver bichhiya on her toes,the beautiful silver payal adorning her ankles,her mangalsutra hanging around her slender neck,her wrist full with red lehthi and gold beaded sankha pola,the engagement ring of his name on her ring finger,her plum soft red lips and just above that the nose pin which she has changed today it looked so appealing that it grabbed his extra attention today ..her dense black hair darkened his desire for her,the mid size red bindi with the little stone on her forehead has his heart...Everything in and about her seemed enthralling...and he was completely in awe of her!

She looked ravishing... umm...actually she looked always good for him...may be she was the only good looking girl he could see in the hall right now....not only in hall..by far in his whole life..she was the most beautiful women for him......for world she may be an ordinary girl ..normal girl next to door with simple background and very normal looks but for him her features & look where as sharp as his gaze on her right now.....She was unmatchable !!

He just noticed everything about her as he headed and reached to her.

His eyes only on her and dark with the passion and desire for her...

"Shanno..kya kar rahi ho...".He said almost in her ears from behind...She became conscious and turned looking at him first and then her surrounding checking that no one has seen them so close in public...well she was shy and such act of proximity in between thousand people made her too conscious and apprehensive.

"Are pati hoon tumhara...idhar udhar dekh kar sharma ghabra kyon rahi ho...hamesha itni dari sehmi ghabrayi rahogi to main sab kaise karonga jo main karna chahta hoon....hath bhi pakad sakta hoon tumhara ..aur....aur bataon kya kar sakta hoon...".He said with a smirk winking at her...She looked at him with her big doe eyes...