33.Hasya Ras

Shehnaaz could feel her husband was not beside her as she woke up from the deep slumber.....she tapped her hand on the other side of the bed to look for him...she sighed not finding him there and took a deep breathe...she was dazed after a bad dream probably which she could not recollect in real world for now....but it was a bad dream for sure...one of those dark dream in which her ghost of fear,worries & not so good memories just kept hovering over her nightmarish mind....she closed her eyes again after looking at the wall clock...It was going to be 7 AM in the morning...The room door was ajar.

He must be out for his regular walk....Sidharth could rarely break his own rule which he had made on his own ,if not any regime by power in force after all!

"Kal to bed par khana bhi nahi khaye the fir bhi bekar sapna aaya...Sidharth sahi kehte hai...bekar ki hi baatein hai sab...".She murmured in her sleep smiling lightly taking the pillow and sleeping on her right side....and with that her mind registered that Sidharth was part of her dreams also now!...Him being part of her good memory and dream ,her future ...part of her nothing to everything!! A new good improvement in her life event!

"Utho...uthoo.....".He said strictly while she looked at him in half sleep surprised after few seconds not realising and recognising whether it is dream or reality?!

"Utho....".He said again coming near her face.

" K...kya hua...".She asked...he did not replied.

She could feel by his face that something was wrong...is it because of her?...the usual underconfident self of her asked?...has she disappointed him more in any case?...Has she made him more upset like yesterday night?...so much that he did not hugged her to sleep also after meeting her after so long...it did not made difference in his life...Did he missed her like she did miss him....Yes?..No?....she felt bad if not sad about it...but what to do now?...

She felt helplessness and angry on her nature...but basic traits of human being like her who was so pessimistic ,underconfident,submissive,introvert obstinate ,kinda bigot who think in only few ways like she was thought can't change overnight...right? It will take time,patience ,courage & will power mostly to point out one's flaws and correct time realising admitting our own mistake and take preventive correct measures to overcome our own flawed self!...Isn't it?..So as she!

"hum kuch kiye kya?".She asked worried opening her eyes fully as he did not replied.Her heart pounded thinking has he heard something from her?...or she has blabbered something in sleep which is not needed to know to anyone and specially him?...or has he found everything about her?...which is her top secret and hidden from all...except the two person involved in it...her and...that other person?...No he can not know and find anything...related to her...to her past.....and him too....no.......NO.... not all all...her heart sank with the wrong alternatives ...all what matters is her future with him now...It means is she focusing on her future only...with him now?...her mind questioned next which her heart answered!!....well in only YES!!!!

Sidharth was Shehnaaz's future in any way....any how and in any case...she knew and understood it very well now...and had fully accepted him as his husband and an integral part of life...That's it!!...Destined!...legally wedded and connected by God may be!!

"Kuch galti kiye kya hum?".She asked again with lines of worry on her forehead which made him feel bad certainly.

"Nahi....Bas utho".He replied this time without any expression but patted on her cheeks lightly which gave her some assurance that everything was right.

She felt heavy and sore as she tried to move the other side to stand up,wincing...she was in pain...headache and stiffness in her her whole body made it difficult to move freely and easily.