14.Prem Ras

Although the response to the story is very low in terms of comments ,reads and low votes is an obvious case...but I would really love and appreciate your genuine honest and detailed review .. how it's going..what about the plot..your suggestions everything...I need that kick and motivation from you All..so please do the same...and Yes!..Add the story in your reading lists to give it reach and share the story if you can in your peer group.

Aaj ki kavita(poem) hai un naye navale(new) premiyon ke liye ,jinko prem to hai ,par us prem ka ehsas(realisation) nahi hai...to prastut (present) hai Prem Ras se sarabor(full) aapke liye ye kavita...par is kavita ka kavi(Poet) ne koi sheershak(Title) nahi diya hai...kavi kehte hai aapko apni prem ke is naye ehsas se jo bhi sheershak sahi lage ,aap use apne dil se maan lijiye aur apne us sathi ke is pyar bhare meethe meethe se ishq me ..prem ras me doob kar sirf us khas ko dil me utariye...

मीठा मीठा सा एहसास होता है,

तुमसे इश्क़ करने का,
तुम्हें बाहों में भरने का,
तुमसे बातें करने का,
तुम्हारे साथ चलने का,
तुम्हारी बिखरी ज़ुल्फ़,
माथे से हटाने का,
अपनी अंगुस्त से,
तुम्हें छूने का,
मेरी नादानियों से,
तुम्हे हंसाने का,
तुम जब रूठ जाओ,
तो तुम्हें मनाने का,
तुम्हारी आंखों मे आंखे डाल,
तुम्हें तकने का,
तुम्हारी तारीफ करने का,
तुमसे तारीफ सुनने का,
मीठा मीठा सा एहसास होता है।

- मोईन

Sidharth smiled reading the lines of the poem and the caption at the top in today's news paper's special edition...and all he could imagine throughout the poem was only and only.....Shehnaaz!!...his new bride...his wife.

He didn't knew at the first place why he was reading the Hindi news paper skipping his English one..and that too why a poem this early morning.

It was next day morning , yesterday after the Ganga Pooja ,they had late brunch,attended some few important guests and could rarely spent some time in alone the whole day as Shehnaaz was surrounded with ladies and kids of the house and was busy with Dadi Maa as she kept her giving advices,n no.of rules,regulalations and customary list what to do and what not to do until ....they were together having their dinner in their room and after that Both of them helped each other in unpacking and setting their belongings in the cupboards giving the day to an end after that...as Sidharth went to sleep in study room and Shehnaaz in her own new room.

He was feeling very calm and relaxed after ages ...there was something in him which was constantly keeping him into her and so he was missing and eagerly waiting for her to come out of that closed door...but it was only 7 AM ..she must be sleeping he thought...and immersed himself in the poem again rereading it to understand the deeper meaning.

Each word from the poem depicted her...the sweetness she had brought to his life in just 2 days..her presence ,her aura,her those eyes which doesn't spoke anything still uttered millions words,her danglers which danced down her beautiful soft ear lobs ,her soft lips which must be as sweet as her..he had not tasted them but thought so they were sweet,delicious and tasty worth having them again and again...and was somewhere jealous of the fact that her wet hair fringes lingered every now and then on her plum soft lips yesterday looking enticing only he haven't touched those juicy lips yet...also just like her saree's pallu tucked in her waist while setting her clothes in the almirah looked inviting....through which her waist line and her navel was on display and when they were open they played hide and seek from back side on her sleek back above and below her blouse.